Villas for two on Cyprus
Couples’ escapes in wonderfully designed stone village houses on Cyprus with private pools, stunning views, character and style, restaurants nearby in a quiet mountain village and close to the beach. Perfect.
Vouni is an escape in itself. This quiet, traditional, Cyprian village is surrounded by stunning countryside with ancient olive groves flowing in all directions. It’s also in wine country so you can visit a local winery (like the Vlassides family winery) and pick up a local bottle to enjoy by the pool plus the guys always leave one chilling ahead of your arrival! There are great country pursuits on your doorstep plus the beaches of Pissouri and Evdimou bays are only 20 minutes away with their waterfront restaurants. The village has tavernas and bars but no supermarket – but your hosts have that covered and will go for you.
Limassol and its airport are only 30 minutes’ drive away
- The amazing attention to detail of The Lookout and The Hideaway, marrying traditional and modern styles, but also Andy and Nic’s hosting style
- The bathrooms are lovely – boutique hotel standard – with bathrobes, great towels and pool towels all provided
- Both houses have full entertainment systems for music and TV, and Vouni Hideaway has a bespoke lighting system in the patio so you can match your mood to the right lighting
- These lovely holiday villas for two on Cyprus are also fantastic winter escapes, with beautiful sitting rooms and open fires for cooler months
- Vouni is such a quaint village and the tavernas friendly and welcoming. Grab a meze one day if you can’t be bothered to cook – it’s all walkable after too much local wine…
- Having a pool to yourselves is just magic and floating around at night the stuff of holiday dreams
- As the houses are adjacent they also make an ideal escape for up to four but giving you privacy and space when you want it!
- Both cottages are designed as holiday villas for two, with superb quality king size beds and great bathrooms ensuite
- Each has an open plan living area with comfy and big sofas, open fires, dining areas and well equipped kitchens
- Lovely gardens with patio areas for al fresco dining, all with wonderful views across the open countryside surrounding Vouni
- A private heated plunge pool for each house with sun loungers
- Wifi, integrated music systems and large flat screen TVs
- Grocery shopping service if required
Nic and Andy are both interior designers who fell in love with Vouni village over 20 years ago and bought their first property here 13 years ago. They are now concentrating on welcoming people to the village and these special little homes, to experience the real and still relatively unspoiled Cyprus.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.