Luxury boutique hotel with Caldera views
An intimate and quiet luxury, boutique hotel on Santorini away from all the hustle and bustle of Oia with incredible views across the Caldera and its crystal blue waters.
In the atmospheric and picturesque village of Imerovigli, Eteoro Suites sits right across from Skaros rock and has views in every direction across the Caldera. It´s those views which have helped make Santorini so famous and so busy – but a stay at these suites offers privacy and the chance to make special memories.
The village has a range of restaurants and bars to explore, all of which are super popular for sunset views so make sure you get advice from the wonderful team at Eteoro Suites about where to head for.
Exploring Santorini is easy, but definitely made more so by having your own car. The suites are about 15 minutes from the airport and transfers can be organised.
- The terraces of the Eteoro Suites offer breath taking views across the white rooftops of Imerovigli and to the famous Caldera
- Those views entrance and fascinate and slowly change during the day until you’re able to soak up beautiful sunsets. What an amazing thing
- The beauty of Santorini has made it a hugely popular destination. That brings with it big crowds, but staying at Eteoro Suites means you can stay in the heart of one of the island’s most beautiful villages but in privacy and with space
- The team at the Eteoro Suites are great and can help organise all sorts of extras which elevate your stay to the holiday of a lifetime
- Five suites, including Junior Suite with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Cave Suite with large outdoor jacuzzi pool for up to 3 people with a king bed and a single sofa bed
- Two Honeymoon Suites with outdoor jacuzzi pools
- Grand Suite with private infinity pool on the edge with 2 master bedrooms with bathrooms, large living room and a huge outdoor balcony with the heated infinity pool with jets
- The hotel team can organise all sorts of activities and experiences as part of their professional service during your stay
Mary and Petros, the owners and hosts of Eteoro Suites are passionate about hospitality and treat all guests like friends and family! A true Greek welcome
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.