Luxury Provence style
This is a unique, eco friendly boutique hotel in the heart of Provence. Rooms, bars and a restaurant scattered across a beautiful private estate with lovely Cotignac on the doorstep. Bliss.
Hotel Lou Calen is tucked away in its stunning grounds in the lovely village of Cotignac. This is one of those beautiful Provencal villages, with its pastel colours and charming squares, makes you want to move to France. Wander the ancient streets, explore the markets and visit the bars and cafes dotted throughout the old town.
The Gorge du Verdon is less than an hour away and offers the chance to partake of water sports and hiking. For a day of heady glamour jump in the car to Saint-Tropez, just 30 miles, while Toulon is 30 miles away.
The nearest airport is La Mole Airport, 28 miles and Marseille approximately 50.
- This is a magical escape. Enter the beautiful grounds and immerse yourself in the tranquility and prepare to be pampered
- The rooms are varied but all beautifully styled and most have private terraces to give you even more of an escape
- The restaurant and bar in the heart of the Hotel Lou Calen’s garden are a smashing place to end a day of exploring this fascinating area (or of lying by the pool)
- Talking of which, the pool area is lovely with plenty of space
- Step outside the grounds and explore a beautiful Provencal village – Cotignac is utterly charming
- Should you wish to explore there’s a myriad of coastal, city and historic house destinations within easy reach
- The staff here are friendly and helpful adding to that important sense of escape
- Newly renovated 12 bedroom hotel with wine bar and restaurant on site
- Accessible accommodation available
- Rooms vary from double rooms to three storey family friendly suite with glass enclosed roof terrace
- Some rooms have their own kitchenettes making for a more private escape
- All rooms have air con
- Large swimming pool with communal terraces set in the midst of beautiful grounds
- Restaurant, microbrewery with craft beer and wine bar on site along with parking
- Pets welcome but equally some rooms are kept pet free for those with allergies
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Hotel Lou Calen
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Hotel Lou Calen