Spectacular Andalucian Villa with Pool
A traditional-style and beautifully maintained Andalucian villa with heart, stopping views and lovely private pool. Close to Nerja and the beaches and city of Malaga.
Al Ladino is tucked away in a quiet and corner behind Nerja, this stylish villa was fully refurbished and rebuilt seven years ago. Retreat and live a more simple and traditional existence during your break and come away refreshed.
When you do want to explore further afield then head down to Nerja or to the white washed mountain village of Frigiliana with its traditional Spanish vibe mixed with more contemporary cuisine and bars. Swim out from unspoilt beaches into the clear waters of the Med or explore local atractions like the world renowned Nerja Caves. There are world class musuems in Malaga as well as more natural attractions like canoying and hiking.
Al Ladino is an 50 minute drive from Malaga airport via motorway located on. Perhaps the most unspoiled part of the Spanish coast.
- A spacious villa with pool for four in a heart, stopping settings
- The the location and quality of the finishes provide an oasis which you won’t want to leave
- The interiors are traditional and comfortable, you are living space is spacious
- There is so much to explore and experience in this region. Places like Granada and Cordoba can be reached for day trips and beautiful Malaga is just down the road.
- If you want to stay local then Nerja has lots to offer by the way of eateries and lovely beaches
- The local maintenance team are dedicated to the care of this special gem of a villa
- Two double ensuite bedrooms, each with charming features and access to the pool terrace
- Large plan living area with well equipped kitchen, cozy seating area as well as dedicated dining area, all opening on to the pool terrace with views beyond
- Useful laundry and study spaces – ideal for remote working holidays
- 8 x 5 metre pool with a shallow end, ideal for smaller guests
- A selection of terraces and places to sit, a BBQ area. Unbroken views from nearly everywhere
- Pool cleaning and weekly clean included during your stay
- Internet access, television & radio and music streaming
- A dedicated team on hand to help source and plan anything you may need during your stay at Al Ladino
- For bigger groups consider taking the neighbouring El Monte Bajo, a larger farmhouse which can accommodate six or eight more guests – perfect for multi-generational holidays
Danny stumbled across Al Ladino more than 20 years whilst searching for a holiday bolthole and was instantly drawn to its unspoilt rustic charm. He then carefully rebuilt the villa using traditional materials and now carefully oversees its running, ensuring the highest possible standards and service from the dedicated local team on hand to help make the most of your stay. The neighbouring El Monte Bajo farmhouse is also available for larger parties or it can be rented alongside Al Ladino.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.