Incredible Santorini views
Just nine suites of various sizes make this boutique hotel on Santorini a unique retreat, perfect for romantic Greek island escapes. Hot tubs in every suite and a private plunge pool for the villa which sleeps six make for a chilled vibe, complimented by discreet yet attentive service.
The Venus Sunrise Suites are in the Vourvoulos area in Santorini, ideally located to take in the sunsets this island is famous for. Vourvoulos is a lovely hillside village with views down to the little fishing port and a black pebble beach beyond. Historic sites on the island are easily reached and it’s a great base for hiking the island’s network of hiking trails.
Santorini port is 12km from The Venus Sunrise Suites and the island´s airport is a 12 minute drive – an easy taxi or transfer, but equally a car gives you greater freedom to explore the island.
- The joy of this boutique hotels lies in the simple elegance, the quality of its build and finish and the quiet retreat it offers – away from the truly busy areas
- The rooms are individual but all have the same sense of space and light reflecting their privileged Aegean location
- The onsite restaurant offers a great range of dishes across the day which means you really don’t have to travel more than a few steps to enjoy fabulous Greek cuisine
- When you do want to explore further Santorini is an easy island to navigate and its size means you can reach quieter, less developed areas of this stunning spot easily
- The team at Venus Sunrise are on hand to organise a range of experiences. Whether you’re looking for action packed days on the water or candlelight dinners taking in Santorini sunsets, they are attentive and knowledgeable hosts
- Nine suites various sizes, from junior suites for two, an apartment for four and a premium villa for six
- Most suites has a hot tub and the villa for six has a private pool
- Beautifully equipped rooms with high quality linens, luxurious en suites and beautiful views from all the rooms
- The hotel offers superb breakfasts plus there’s an onsite restaurant which offers service throughout the day
- The hotel staff are incredibly attentive and can organise lots of activities and enhancements to your time at Venus Sunrise Suites
- The hotel has a well-equipped gym and can offer a range of treatments
The owners of Venus Sunrise Suites & Villas, Artemis & Panagiotis, are experienced in the hospitality business with multiple boutique hotels in Santorini. This pair are passionate about providing superb guest experiences. They also own Athina Luxury Suites
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.