Chic Santorini retreat
Athina Suites are perched on the cliffs of the caldera in Santorini – the jewel of the glittering Aegean sea. Expect privacy, tranquillity, unbeatablesea views and incredible sunsets with the knowledge that you’re still just steps from the vibrant town centre.
This amazing space lends itself perfectly to intimate events and weddings. Those views create an amazing backdrop for private dining or ceremonies and there’s a full events team on hand to help plan every detail. Take a look at their weddings and events page for inspiration.
Santorini is the supermodel of the Greek islands, full of colour, spectacular sunsets and fantastic produce due to the unique ecology and climate. It offers some of the finest beaches in the Aegean Sea with black volcanic, white and red sand beaches and deep blue waters.
Frequent ferries and high-speed catamarans link Santorini with Athens’ main port of Piraeus, Crete and various Cycladic islands and Santorini Airport has year-round flight connections with Athens, and summertime European connections.
- All rooms have wonderful, unobstructed sea views so you can kick back and relax the moment you arrive
- The aesthetic of the hotel is minimalist with high-end furnishings, giving a new twist on traditional Greek architecture
- Guy Laroche linens, towels and bathrobes and Hermes and Azzaro bath amenities turn every suite into a private spa
- An eco-friendly philosophy is a genuine part of the running of this hotel
- A visit to Oia is a must-see. You’ll struggle to find a more beautiful Cyclades village. It’s about an hour’s bus ride up the mountain and well worth the journey.
- No need to get up for breakfast – it’s served outside your door at a time of your choosing leaving you free to sleep for as long as you like!
- 14 suites, all with air conditioning and private patios, some with Jacuzzis
- There’s a beautiful pool area, with fantastic views to savor with a chilled glass of something from….
- The on-site bar and restaurant has wonderful, sweeping views over the caldera. Expect fresh, local ingredients and food that encompasses the incredible tastes of the region
- You may just want to lie by the pool, but if you’re feeling adventurous then boat, helicopter and land tours can all be booked for you
- Fancy a private meal for two? Your hosts will happily arrange one of their private dining experiences
- If you’re a gym bunny then you’ll love the on-site gym. Burpees in Santorini anyone?
The team at Athina Suites have agenuine commitment to excellent customer service and are committed to making your stay memorable and unique. Nothing is too much trouble so you feel utterly looked after.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Athina Luxury Suites
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Athina Luxury Suites