Family villa in Sardinia
Modern, characterful villa with a private pool and plenty of space, but with restaurants, shops and a sandy beach a few minutes’ walk away – the perfect family holiday villa on Sardinia? Might just be.
Villa Ami is in the seaside town of Torre delle Stelle on Sardinia’s south eastern coast. The area is protected due its natural beauty – the hiking here is great – and there is a sandy beach walkable from the villa and others a short drive away. If you want to venture further then the city of Cagliari – with its romantic and classically Italian vibe – is close by. The remainder of this stunning island is also easily explored with Villa Ami as your base.
Cagliari Elmas Airport is the nearest and is about 50 minutes’ drive from the villa and the island is also easily reached by ferry.
- The ease of spending time here as a family. Great saltwater pool, space to spread out and things to do close by. Perfect combination
- Its location could mean having a car free holiday if you choose a transfer from the airport
- Walking down to one of the sandy beaches in town – Genn’e Mari or Cannesisa
- The pool at the villa is lovely and is also visible from pretty much every room of the house meaning keeping an eye on water babies is super easy
- The open plan living space flows out onto the terrace making it a perfect summer hangout
- The water sports are great around Torre delle Stelle, including interesting scuba diving spots
- Sardinia is a fabulous island with loads going on so if you do choose to explore then there’s masses to see
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Twin and single bedrooms with access to a family bathroom – this is a house best for a family or a couple
- All bedrooms have balconies overlooking the garden
- Open plan living space with sofa and dining areas and kitchen
- Kitchen includes dishwasher and washing machine and BBQ on the terrace
- The living space has large doors opening on to the terrace which runs across the house with plenty of outdoor dining space
- Enclosed and private garden with a saltwater pool
- Free Wifi and Aircon which is charged outside of villa rental fee
Built by Angela and Karim – who own and manage https://www.myholidaysinsardinia.com – in a seaside town they love, they’re very much on hand to help plan any aspect of your holiday and make the most of your time whilst you’re on the island.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Torre delle Stelle, Sardinia
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Torre delle Stelle, Sardinia