Socially Bubbling at Tir y Coed…. Break out from the lock down
Make sure your first taste of freedom is all about quality time with those you know and love. Forget about social distancing – you will have the house to yourself. Forget about cooking – the bar’s open! You stay 6 nights for the price of 5 – so that’s £75 B&B pppn based on 12 people in 6 en-suite rooms. If travel restrictions remain, we will refund your deposit.
TRANQUIL SNOWDONIAN GEM
Arrive at this country guest house in Snowdonia National Park and immediately feel at home. Originally a Victorian gentleman’s residence this beautiful, stylish, bright house set in gorgeous landscaped gardens, is all about deeply relaxing, comfortable breaks. Unwind by a roaring log fire or on the sunlit deck and soak up this haven of peace whilst taking in the glorious views of the magnificent mountains beyond.
An ideal base for exploring this arresting corner of Wales, Tir y Coed is in the delightful village of Rowen and just four miles from the World Heritage medieval coastal town of Conwy. Famed for its imposing 13th century castle, you’ll also find a quaint harbour and plenty of restaurants, cafes and friendly pubs in which to enjoy its legendry seafood.
Walk off delicious indulgences with plenty of coastal walks, or for the more adventurous the might of the Snowdonia mountains will draw you. Breathtaking hiking trails and an awesome array of out-door activities are all within easy reach, as is SURF SNOWDONIA, the world’s first inland surf lagoon.
Llandudno, with its vast award-winning beaches is just five miles way; whilst the seaside town of Colwyn Bay is also a short drive. And all this is just an hour and a half from Manchester, two and a half hours from Birmingham or a leisurely three and half hours by train from London.
- Whether you visit this breathtaking region for the myriad of outdoor pursuits, for the famed castles and sites or simply to get away from it all, Tir y Coed is the perfect base
- There’s a pub just a 5 minute stroll away that serves home cooked local produce
- Each fabulous, immaculate room is unique; all are decorated and furnished to a high standard, and are stylishly presented
- The Rowen Suite delivers the country living wow factor. An extra-large, luxurious, contemporary space, it has its own entrance lobby and sofa sitting area, as well as a palatial bathroom with walk- in multi jet shower
- The breakfast is consistently exceptional and does justice to the fine, locally sourced ingredients
- Following an active day exploring, enjoy an after-dinner drink in the bar, drawing room, or south facing balcony overlooking the gardens
- Three suites include the impressive Rowen Suite, the large, traditionally decorated ground floor junior suite (which has easier access and a walk in shower) and the richly decorated first floor junior suite overlooking the trees at the rear
- Each twin / double ensuite room is unique; some are contemporary, some traditional. All include flat screen TVs, wifi and a welcome tray
- Sink into a divinely comfortable bed adorned with crisp white linen, deep duck down duvets, and plump feather pillows for the most a relaxing night’s sleep
- There’s a bar in-house and group dining sometimes available for prior arrangement
- The gardens are a rejuvenating space; find a quiet space to read, doze or plan the next adventure
Owners Chris and Sandra are welcoming hosts and, along with manager Graham, are focused on delivering a high level of personal service where nothing is too much trouble.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Tir y Coed
Rowen, near Conwy, North Wales
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Tir y Coed
Rowen, near Conwy, North Wales