Country retreat with award-winning spa
Rowhill Grange’s history dates back to 1868 when Alice Alexander’s family built her a summer house. With just 38 rooms and suites Rowhill Grange is a small luxury hotel in the heart of the Kentish countryside with spa, pretty gardens and restaurant. Spread across the main house and clock house, each one of the rooms is named after the flora and fauna found in the surrounding countryside. From Cosy Rooms to the sumptuous Master Suites there’s a room to suit every budget; the en-suite bathrooms are generous in size and the suites feature huge over-sized baths as well are large walk-in showers. Expect opulent velvets, textured wall coverings, lavish fabrics and furniture by Michael Northcroft. Each of the rooms is individually designed rooms have unique charm and style whether you’re here for a business visit or short break.
It’s easy to see why Utopia Spa is a multi-award-winner boasting two indoor pools, a manicure/pedicure room, hair salon, sauna and steam room.
Food-lovers will love RG’s Restaurant, where creative menus provide a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Please note that there is a smart dress code in RG’s Restaurant. For a more relaxed dining experience inspired by natural colours and modern-day simplicity, Elements is the perfect choice and it has an open-air terrace too.
The house and grounds at Rowhill Grange make for the most incredible wedding venue close to London. Find out more about weddings and celebrations at Rowhill Grange.
There aren’t many luxury hotels this close to London which pack a punch like Rowhill Grange. Just an hour from London by car, 5 minutes from the M25 and half an hour from Victoria by train it’s easy to escape the capital for a romantic escape mid-week or a weekend of pampering and downtime. Birchwood Park Golf Centre is walking distance and Brands Hatch is 15 minutes away.
- Destination award-winning spa – such a relaxing oasis, once you’ve arrived you won’t feel the need to leave the grounds
- Luxury on a smaller scale, with only 38 rooms, a stay at Rowhill Grange is a very private experience
- It’s easy to make yourself at home with the deep oversized beds, pretty gardens and 24-hour room service
- Why not tee off with a spot of golf or indulge in some retail therapy at Bluewater Shopping Centre located only 15 minutes-drive away?
- Stroll through the winding pathways through the 15 acres of secret gardens or take the challenge of a croquet match during the warmer months
- Relaxing in one of the elegant lounges for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea or simply a coffee and the morning paper
- 38 rooms including several suites
- Superb restaurant facilities
- Externsive lesiure facilities including award winning spa and indoor pool
- In house bar serving great range of cocktails (and more)
- Beautifully landscaped gardens including a croquet lawn
- Wifi, room service and parking
- Wheelchair access
Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa was the beginning of the Alexander Hotels story, starting its life as the first Utopia Spa with just a few bedrooms above. Today, the Alexander Hotel collection includes Grade II listed buildings with grand entrance halls and luxury accommodation near London in Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Rowhill Grange & Utopia Spa
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Rowhill Grange & Utopia Spa