Luxury Cornish eco holiday cottages
Four, luxuriously equipped eco cottages dotted around 22 acres of a stunning Cornish country estate. Each with a private hot tub and spacious living spaces, these family-run, family-friendly cottages represent the next level in Cornish holiday cottages.
Tucked away, just outside of the village of Pillaton with its great pub, Kernock Cottages are ideally located to explore South East Cornwall’s inland attractions of Dartmoor and the stunning countryside surrounding these eco-friendly holiday cottages. But when the beach is calling there are beautiful Cornish beaches and pretty coastal villages within easy reach. All this open space makes for ideal dog-friendly holidays too and the cottages are all set up to welcome up to four canine guests per cottage. Central Bark is the 6-acre secure dog exercise area with fields and woods to explore.
You can take the train to Plymouth or other Cornish stations from hubs across the UK or the drive is straight forward. Whilst there’s lots to explore on foot having a car here gives you greater freedom to explore.
- The welcome at Kernock Cottages is warm and inclusive in person, which is also evident in the plentiful welcome packs
- Families are at the heart of what Kernock is all about but equally it is a haven for adult fun, with those smashing hot tubs and the local pub an easy walk away for when no one fancies cooking
- Staying at the cottages you can benefit from membership of a nearby country club which has a range of options for spa, treatment, golf and swimming activities. You can also arrange for a beauty therapist to visit your cottage
- The Kernock estate is set up to be sustainable and eco-friendly, including bio mass heating, its own water supply from a borehole, solar electricity and an EV charging point
- Louise and Damian’s Blog has some superb suggestions for making the most of your stay at Kernock Cottages, with ideas for walking routes, places to eat and local attractions
- Four cottages which sleep from two to six, but two of which can be taken together as a semi-private house for 10, and the house for six can also be booked as a spacious 2 (at a lower price)
- Each cottage has a private outdoor space with a BBQ and lockable hot tub (essential when travelling with smaller ones)
- All have spacious living rooms and well equipped kitchens
- All bedrooms at Kernock Cottages have en-suite bathrooms which make group holidays that bit more luxurious
- For dog-friendly holidays the estate has a secure six acre dog walking field – Central Bark – and there’s a section all about places to visit, eat and explore with your dog on the website
- Heather Barn is fully accessible for wheel chair users and those less mobile – all without losing the sense of luxury evident throughout the other cottages
Louise and Damian live on the Kernock Estate and are passionate about ensuring their guests experience the best service levels whilst staying in their cottages. That’s at the root of what they do, working to give their guests the best holiday they can. Supported by an excellent team they love sharing their estate with you.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Kernock Cottages Cornwall
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Kernock Cottages Cornwall