Stylish Seaside Wales
Being in the heart of quirky, historic and picturesque Fishguard means that during your stay you’ve the best of all worlds; superb cuisine and culture, beautifully sandy beaches and some incredible walking routes along the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path – all on the doorstep. Family friendly activities are abundant in this area and Manor Town House is an ideal family and group holiday destination.
Getting here by rail, road and even ferry is straight forward and makes for a great UK staycation
- The stylish décor throughout Manor Town House is rather like stepping into an interiors mag. Colourful and chic but also relaxed and welcoming
- The communal areas inside and out are actually designed to encourage you to linger and use them – and there’s a great honesty bar too
- The bedrooms have luxury touches (think Egyptian cotton sheets and dressing gowns) which take them to a hotel standard
- Afternoon teas on the terrace overlooking the harbour are a treat as are the locally sourced breakfasts which are served outside too (Welsh weather permitting… )
- Fishguard and Pembrokeshire are stacked full of culture, history and superb cuisine. Jazz festivals, farmers’ markets and St David’s – the UK’s smallest city a stone’s throw – just to name three
- The bedrooms at Manor Town House come in three groups with differing views, but Chris and Helen make sure you know what you’re booking with a very comprehensive website and attentive advice
- If you are travelling with more than two there are extra bed options in some rooms making a family trip much more affordable
Take the whole house for group or corporate trips and the guys will organise bespoke packages including tours and activities. Enjoy the fun without the washing up!
- Six ensuite bedrooms, some of which can accommodate extra beds
- Bathrooms include piles of fluffy white towels and luxury vegan toiletries
- Two communal sitting rooms, one with wood burning stove and honesty bar
- Lovely terrace and pretty garden with sweeping views across Cardigan Bay
- Locally sourced breakfasts are served and cream teas and other treats can be booked in advance
- Chris and Helen are on hand to help with extra requirements when you need them and truly enjoy ensuring guests get the best out of their stay
Helen and Chris previously worked in fashion retail in London. Helen was responsible for brand image, Chris headed customer relations. Their love for discovering small, stylish places to stay inspired their change of direction. Helen is now passionate about interior design and baking, while Chris, whose family once owned one of Wales’s leading hotels, is keen to impart his great local knowledge to ensure their guests make the most of their stay and its stunning location.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Manor Town House
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Manor Town House