MOOOOD B&B is a gem, hidden amongst olive groves, mountains, the crystal-clear waters of the Pagasian Gulf and the rolling hills of the Pelion Peninsula – home to the mythological centaurs! Whether you simply want to relax and soak up the views by the pool or embark on your own Greek adventure, you’ll find both at your fingertips during a stay at this boutique Greek B&B.
MOOOOD B&B is situated on the beautiful Pelion peninsula between the Pagasitic Golf with its wonderful, fine pebble beaches and the Aegean Sea with extensive, sandy beaches. Beauty surrounds you – springs, forests, olive groves and fruit trees abound and it’s a fantastic base from which to visit the mountain villages where you can sit, enjoy the local specialities and watch the world go by.
The nearest airport is Nea Anchialos Airport (Volos Airport) an hour and a half away, with direct flights with Easyjet from London Gatwick on Wednesday and Saturday. There’s also Thessaloniki, which is a 3-hour drive. MOOOOD B&B is relatively remote, but easily accessible by road.
- The food! At MOOOOD the breakfasts and dinners are to die for – and its name comes from “Good food. Good Mood”. Lieselotte is a qualified chef and she loves spoiling her guests – meals are prepared using the best quality local ingredients
- The views are breathtaking and can be seen from almost everywhere in and around the B&B
- Pillion is considered one of the most beautiful mountains in Greece with springs, bays and beaches amidst lush, green slopes. It makes it an ideal place for walking, hiking or mountain biking
- If the beach is more your thing, here you’ll find some of the most beautiful beaches in Greece with the most crystal-clear water – perfect for a dip on a hot day
- Fancy going further afield? The main islands of Skiathos, Skopelos and Alonnisos can be easily reached by boat from Volos
- 3 bedrooms, all en suite with a double shower, air con and Wifi
- There’s a lift in the house making it easier to access, but the number of stairs in the grounds and pool area means it’s not fully accessible
- One room can accommodate a further two children, making it the perfect family room (supplements apply)
- All bedrooms have the wonderful addition of a terrace with incredible sea views
- The heated infinity pool is just gorgeous and the perfect place to relax or go for a dip
- Drinks and snacks are available during the day, so you barely have to lift a finger. Sundowners by the pool anyone?
- Twice a week you can take advantage of a wonderful evening meal. For €30 you can savour an aperitif with a snack, main course and dessert. Delicious.
After a world trip in 2003 Lieselotte and Gert kept on dreaming of a life away from the grey skies of Belgium and chasing a life in the sun they ended up in Greece. Pilio simply felt right to them. They found everything they had been looking for: a calm, beautiful place surrounded by nature, a warm and traditional environment, the sea stretching out in front of their eyes… Today, Gert and Lieselotte combine their Belgian life with their life in Greece traveling back and forth. In Belgium, Gert is a Psychologist and Lieselotte changed careers a couple of years ago and is now a chef. Today, she runs a cooking and yoga studio in her hometown in Belgium where they live with their two children, Storm and Arwen.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.