Luxury Yorkshire holiday house
Explore this wonderful region of England from your luxury holiday home in Yorkshire for 10 close to the centre of Ripon. Chill out in the spacious living spaces, nest in the beautifully styled bedrooms, unwind in the hot tub or take a hike in the Yorkshire Dales, whatever you choose to do with Unbridled as your holiday base you’re going to have a fabulous UK staycation.
One of the (many) joys of this beautiful Yorkshire holiday house is its location. Set in its own lush, green grounds which offer seclusion and tranquility, you’re also only a short walk from the center of historic Ripon. The city has the beautiful cathedral at its heart and is home to a plethora of independent shops and eateries, ideal for whiling away a few hours before scooting back to the hot tub!
If you fancy reconnecting to nature head to the YYorkshire Dales and the North York Moors, and the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty all of which are easily reached for a day trip. The hosts from Holiday at Home have pulled together a super set of guides to exploring Yorkshire
Getting to Ripon by rail you can head to Harrogate (11 miles), Thirsk (11 miles) or York (27 miles) and take a bus or taxi. Once you’re settled at Unbridled you might not need a car as everything is on your doorstep, but equally a car would mean you get to explore this wonderful area.
- The stylish, quality interiors here have a boutique hotel vibe. Colourful. Comfortable. Relaxing. Special.
- Every bedroom has its own, high quality bathroom, ideal for group holidays
- The layout of Unbridled is also perfectly suited to groups of friends or family with its separate cottage ideal for multi-generational groups
- The styling here is the perfect marriage of character features with modern fixtures and design
- Those modern fixtures include a fantastic wood fired hot tub which is a treat at the end of days hiking, shopping or just “being”
- We love the range of add ons available to you during your stay, including private caterers and beauty therapists
- Strolling down the road to Ripon and having lunch or dinner at one of the great eateries from pubs to high end restaurants
- Two adjoining, character filled, luxury houses offering five bedrooms, all ensuite
- Two ground floor rooms which work well for those less mobile each of which can be configured as twin rooms
- Large, modern, open plan entertaining spaces with huge sofas and flat screen TV
- Two kitchens – one perfect for crafting group dinners and a second smaller one in the smaller house
- Large, leafy grounds with plenty of space to unwind
- Cedar wood hot tub
- Outdoor table tennis table
- Outdoor BBQ and dining areas
- Additional services are offered including caterers and yoga sessions
- EV car charging
- Dog friendly stays are available at Unbridled
Unbridled is a labour of love for its owners James and Ali who have curated its stylish interiors, including the stunning artwork by local artists. Unbridled forms part of the family run Holiday at Home collection which supports Further Afield’s love of the unique and quality, inclusively hosted places to stay.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.