Top of the world boutique hotel in Vejer
In the heart of one of Spain’s most beautiful hill top towns, with stunning views, is this stylish and intimate boutique hotel. Relax or explore, but don’t miss the views across to Morocco from the rooftop terrace.
On the southerly tip of Spain, perched on top of a hill with views down to nearby coastline is beautiful Vejer de la Frontera. Its winding laneways, small plazas and renowned cuisine make this one of Spain’s most famous white villages but it still retains an air of authenticity and it’s easy to find a quiet corner.
Leave town and there are numerous stunning beaches and small coastal towns close by, with Tarifa a bit further and heading north the historic and fascinating city of Cadiz to explore.
Fly to Seville, Malaga, Gibraltar or Jerez depending on where you’re coming from. Having a car to reach Vejer and explore the area makes a huge difference but you could just arrive by bus or taxi, unpack and relax.
- Entering Hotel V… is a treat in itself with its plant filled interior patios, full of Andalucian light, cool even in the height of summer
- The rooms are individual and stylish, with design pieces sat alongside traditional Spanish accents all of which creates a sense of uniqueness
- The rooftop terrace with its stunning views is nicely topped off by the small shallow pool – ideal for cooling off during a Spanish summer – and is an ideal place to catch sunset
- There are numerous idyllic and tucked away spaces in the communal areas and some rooms have private terraces or gardens too
- There’s a little spa treatment room on site and Hotel V… offers some lovely treatments, including facial and sports massages
- Vejer de la Frontera has a reputation for great food and has several superb restaurants meaning you don’t need to leave town should you choose
- But if you do then the coastline in this area of Andalucia is amazing and a day on the beach a very easy trip out
- Whilst driving to the hotel’s front door is definitely NOT recommended the town has free parking further away from which you can jump in a taxi
- 12 rooms of varying sizes and price points
- Some rooms have private terraces or gardens, and whilst all are ensuite some have baths as well as showers
- Communal spaces including roof terrace and small shallow pool with incredible views
- Breakfast can be taken in the beautiful courtyard, but should you choose to head out there are plentiful choices nearby
- There are reasonably priced honesty bars on the rooftop terrace and inside the salon lounge
- Small spa offering a choice of treatments
- Private events and weddings can be catered for
- Private tours can be arranged to help you make the most of this incredible area
Hotel V… is very much born from the love of hospitality and design of its owner Jean van Gysel. He is passionate about creating a sophisticated and intimate space at this boutique Spanish hotel.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Vejer de la Frontera, Spain
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Vejer de la Frontera, Spain