Stylish North Yorkshire retreats
A trio of beautiful holiday homes in a stunning Yorkshire Dales location, crammed with character and unique features. There are Individual houses for up to 10 or take all three for up to 28, each stylishly kitted out with superb areas to come together both inside and out, as well as the space to spread out and find your zen. Head out on foot and explore the Dales – with Fido in tow – before retiring to one of these truly lovely holiday homes in Yorkshire.
Just outside of Ravensworth, with its ruined castle and local pub, these houses are surrounded by lovely views across Yorkshire countryside. Choose from local walking routes and go exploring the Yorkshire Dales or stay local and wander to nearby farm shops and pubs. A little further afield and there are Richmond and Barnard Castle, historic towns with independent eateries and shopping – ideal holiday afternoon entertainments!
You can take a train to nearby main line stations and take a taxi but a car does give you greater flexibility to explore this lovely area.
- The time, effort and expense that has been put in to creating these Yorkshire holiday homes. Every detail has been considered carefully from both a guest and aesthetic perspective
- The private hot tubs are a nice touch – ideal for unwinding after a day tramping the Yorkshire Dales
- We’re big fans of not always eating at home when you’re on holiday so having decent pubs nearby is smashing. But equally having the caterers in can be nice too, something that can be arranged during a stay at Greenbank Barns
- Each of the houses has its own games room – the one in the Farmhouse even has its own bar. Especially useful for multi generational groups – although which generation gets to commandeer it could lead to sticky debates!
- This area of the Yorkshire Dales is packed full of outdoor activities and it offers the chance to truly escape. Historic villages and towns, wide open spaces, stately homes… but equally a stay here means you have enough space and luxury to tempt you to stay at put
- Three houses: the original farmhouse sleeping 10 and two converted barns sleeping 8 and 10 respectively, so sleeping 28 if you take all three
- Each house has downstairs bedrooms and bathrooms making them suitable for those who aren’t fully mobile
- The communal areas of each house are stylishly curated with architectural features retained where possible, including stone walls and double height rooms
- Each house has beautifully maintained gardens with hot tubs and outdoor dining and BBQ areas
- The have their own games room with bar
- The houses have useful ancillary and utility spaces, ideal for large groups especially if you’re staying longer
- Large screen TVs, wifi and sound systems are throughout the houses
- The team at Holiday at Home can provide you with a range of extra services including catering, yoga classes, wine deliveries and more, all designed to help make the most of your trip
These three luxury holiday homes in Yorkshire form part of the Holidays at Home collection of beautiful holiday homes across Yorkshire. Family run, the collection only works with houses of distinction and charm and work hard to ensure you have the best possible stay.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Ravensworth, North Yorkshire
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Ravensworth, North Yorkshire