Boutique hotel Divina Suites on Menorca is in the heart of the pretty city of Ciutadella: this adult only boutique hotel is surrounded by beautiful medieval palaces, churches, cobbled streets and a wonderful, gothic cathedral. Plus a wonderful climate makes this a year round treat.
Ciutadella is on the west coast of Menorca, the chilled out, less hectic sister to Ibiza and Mallorca. On an island rich in history, Divina Suites is within 100 yards of the impressive Cathedral of Menorca and is surrounded by the city’s old town. If you’re a beach lover, you’ll find the small beaches of Cala Santandria and Sa Caleta just 3km away but evenings people watching in this fascinating city and its bars and restaurants are essential!
- The décor is stunning! Light, white and bright, modern statement pieces blend seamlessly with original features
- The marble bathrooms are noteworthy alone
- Each suite is completely self-contained and private but the concierge service is fantastic and readily available
- Breakfast is a chilled out affair; every morning, guests are provided with local produce so that you can relax and have breakfast when and how you want. No rush
- A visit to the port of Ciudadela is a must, with its boutique shops and markets as well as gorgeous bars and waterside restaurants
- Eight large suites, all elegantly decorated to make the most of the Mediterranean light. Some even have their own terrace
- Each suite has its own kitchen, Wifi, Smart TV and air con if you need it
- Breakfast is delivered to your suite each morning, with local fresh produce
- There’s deliberately no communal areas to preserve your privacy and sense of escape
- No pets and no small children add to the serenity
- Take the worry out of transport to and from the airport: a driver can be arranged for you, so you can relax as soon as you arrive
- From the moment of your reservation the hotel’s concierge service is available to help with planning any aspect of your stay
The owners wanted to create a very special place for guests to enjoy the essence of the Mediterranean in this historic building. With these stylish, laid back and sophisticated suites they’ve achieved their goal and more.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Divina Suites Hotel Boutique
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Divina Suites Hotel Boutique