Chic Sardinian Retreat
Stylish, chic and thoroughly Italian, Sardinia has long been a holiday destination for the cool (and often famous) traveller. Villa Gelosa, with its incredibly stylish interiors, amazing setting and laid back vibe is the perfect retreat. Walk to the beach from this luxury holiday villa, sample amazing food, discover designer shops, or simply lie by the pool. This place is truly unforgettable.
On the northern coast of Sardinia in the Costa Smeralda region, Villa Gelosa is a short walk from the Pevero Beach and Porto Cervo and its bars, restaurants and shops. The waters are crystal clear here and there are some amazing boat trips out along the beaches and bays, which are only accessible by sea. Head inland to traditional and picturesque San Pantaleo with its array of shops and regular markets – also perfect for people watching, as this region is famous as a magnet for the glitterati.
Sardinia is relatively small, so you can also head off to explore the island easily, with its amazing coastline and medieval cities like Alghero giving you an urban fix if you need it.
The island has three main airports at Olbia, Cagliari and Alghero, with Olbia less than an hour away.
- That there’s nothing not to like about this stunningly designed, chic and comfortable villa in an amazing part of the world. Simple
- Walking down to the beach along a quiet footpath and diving into the beautiful water or jumping on a boat to explore nearby coastline. Alternatively hang out by the lovely pool until you’re tanned enough to face your public
- Retreating to the super comfy sofa in the sitting room with its views out across the terrace and the wooded hillside beyond
- If you don’t fancy a night people watching at one of the nearby bars or restaurants, a night at home here is simply gorgeous. Plus Domenica the cook can offer up a meal to remember if you’d prefer
- The island is full of eye candy, whether that’s man made (ancient cities and mountain villages) or natural (beaches and rolling pine forests). A truly beautiful destination
- All the rooms are en suite adding to that boutique hotel feel
- Your hosts know and love the area and are able to provide great tips on everything from which boat to charter to the best shops for designer handbags to where to get the best pastries
- Two double rooms, one twin, a single and one with a small double, all en suite
- Open plan and beautifully designed living spaces, with huge sofa and dining table for 10
- Lovely pool with views across the valley to the coast
- Numerous outside living spaces including dining terrace and poolside loungers
- Well equipped stainless steel Boffi Kitchen plus BBQ on the terrace
- Wifi, Air con/heating in bedrooms
Owned by a shoe designer and artist who have collected antiques over the years which add a personal touch to what people ordinarily expect from a holiday villa. They’ve been coming to Sardinia for many years to soak up the sun and clear blue sea, to fish and eat the Sardinian cuisine they love.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Porto Cervo, Sardinia
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Porto Cervo, Sardinia