With three new Caribbean cruises added to 2018, Escape Yachting are offering Further Afield travellers a 20% discount off standard rates making an all inclusive cruise £240 per day. Departure dates of February 24, March 3 and November 10 2018 for a seven night cruise. Full details of what is and isn’t included can be provided.
Sail away, home or away
Exploring the coastline, beaches and stunning towns of the Solent and Croatia, going off piste in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean or sailing around the often overlooked rugged beauty of the Channel Islands; all are possible through this luxury chartered sailing company. Everything is looked after and you’ve the choice of chartering your own boat or joining a group. Throw in amazing food and tailored itineraries… cast off captain.
The Solent, Croatia, The Channel Islands and the Caribbean
These cruises take in some of the most beautiful locations in very different destinations. Cruise around the crystal clear waters, sandy coves and cool bays of the Grenadines. Be guided around the rugged and beautiful Croatian coastline stopping off in historic cities such as Dubrovnik or Split, or explore preserved and mystical islands like Sark and Alderney. The world is your oyster.
- These trips completely take the stress out of a sailing holiday. The team know the waters they sail incredibly well and can take you to some truly magical, secret places
- If you want to get involved with the sailing you can; if you don’t, you can just lie back and soak it all up
- Fully crewed, everything’s organised for you, from the washing up to where you’re having dinner
- If there’s not enough of you to charter a full boat then there are options for joining a shared charter
- David and Matthew’s trips means you can choose from long and short haul destinations – including day trips on the Solent (perfect as part of a stay at their lovely Thatched Cottage Hotel)
- The chance to swim with sea turtles during a Caribbean trip – unforgettable
- All sailing holidays are on luxury catamarans with en suite cabins, sun decks and plenty of space
- All meals – even those not on board – are included on the holiday trips, as are drinks
- You’ve a full, experienced and incredibly friendly crew on hand throughout your trip
- The opportunity to join a larger group or to fully charter a boat
- Crews will do their best to accommodate those less abled, but some mobility is required
Matthew and David, both experienced and highly qualified sailors, wanted to open up chartered sailing to make it more accessible – both financially and physically – to more people. Their extensive experience of sailing and living in the waters they navigate gives access to amazing hidden gems, be they beach bars in the Caribbean or on the Croatian coast. The also own Thatched Cottage Hotel in Brockenhurst.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Hampshire, Caribbean and Croatia
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Hampshire, Caribbean and Croatia