Stunning Greek Holiday villas
Close to Athens, with stunning views and a secret pathway to a private rocky bay are these two sleek, modern yet incredibly comfortable Greek family holiday villas. Villa Helios and Villa Azure are perfect for multi-generational or family holidays and are unique luxe escapes.
The villas are set at the end of a private estate with magnificent views down to the Sarconic Gulf and Aegean Sea. Set side-by-side they have privacy and share access to the private rocky bay where you can indulge in sea swimming (if you can tear yourself away from the pool). The area is quiet and away from big resorts offering a chance to truly escape and recharge.
This location is all about making the most of the amazing Greek coastline and warm sea waters. There are plenty of beaches close to the villas, including Kalogerolimano or Mikro Amoni both of which are around a mile away and have huge swathes of unspoilt beaches. You can also take a trip out to the Sarconic Islands.
Equally Greek is a country full of culture and history and there are plenty of superb days out to explore these from the villas. These can be organised for you or details provided so you can self guide.
If you don’t want to eat in you can drive to restaurants offering great Greek dishes – just ask for recommendations from Nick and Chris who are always happy to suggest the best places to explore.
The nearest airport is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport or Athens is about an hour and a half. Cars are essential to make the most of the spot.
- The views. That is one of the things that make Villa Helios and Villa Azure so incredibly special. You could pass a whole day simply sat watching the sea from the terraces
- The location is lovely. It’s rustic, with some bumpy roads to reach the villas, but that’s part of what makes this so special. You’re surrounded by stunning coastline and countryside and then you get to these magical, luxury holiday villas
- The interiors have been put together with care and attention and are maintained to a super standard. Tones are calm and neutral and don’t detract from the main event – the views!
- There’s plenty of space inside and out which means that you can find your corner to retreat as well as areas to bring everyone together when you want to
- There’s a little rocky inlet, private to the villas, where you can clamber down a ladder into the sea. Heaven
- If you want to explore then it’s easy getting around here with your car. Head to the beaches or towns like Nafplio to explore the rich culture of the area
- Your hosts get a name check in pretty much every review. They’re kind, attentive and informative but mindful of your privacy. An ideal combination
- There are other houses around the villas but it’s a quiet and restive vibe here
- Two modern villas offering four bedrooms sleeping up to eight
- Bedrooms are set across various floors and some are ensuite offering privacy when required
- There are bedrooms in each villa which can be accessed from the garage making them ideal for those less able
- Each villa has a private salt water pool with pool terraces and various shaded terraces for outdoor eating
- Interiors are modern, bright and luxurious in terms of space, light and quality of furnishings and fittings
- Well equipped kitchens and Villa Helios has a poolside kitchenette
- Each house has great entertainment systems including Netflix
Chris & Nick, are the Moutsidis brothers and they own a traditional printing company in Athens. Their father first came and built a house in Soligia, now the whole family spends holidays and weekends there. Children and grandchildren share memories of lovely times at the estate and Soligia is a place cherished by everyone in the family!
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.