The Nai Harn Hotel
Make sure you let the team at gay friendly Nai Harn know you found them on Further Afield and they’ll confirm your unique special offer – 15% discount off best available rates plus transfers depending on the length of your stay.
INDULGENT AND ELEGANT THAI ESCAPE
This hotel is beyond elegant; combining Southern Thai style with the warm hospitality and personal service synonymous only with Thailand, the Land of Smiles.The setting of the Nai Harn is almost picture-perfect allowing you to sit and soak up amazing sunsets from the rooftop deck or your own private terrace.
Part of the Leading Hotels of the World group, the Nai Harn was re-branded in December 2015 but has a long history of welcoming heads of state, royalty and the famous. And now you.
The Nai Harn has the most amazing setting for any celebration or wedding and packages are available specifically for weddings. Imagine getting married with that backdrop…
Away from the bustle of the busier resorts in Phuket, the Nai Harn sits beside the Andaman Sea and next to Cape Promthep on the Southern tip of the island. This is truly an amazing location – just a stone’s throw from a beautiful white sandy beach.
Take a boat to discover Phang Nga Bay National Park and the picture postcard tower karsts, most famously Khao Phang Kan, or more commonly known as “James Bond Island”. Wander the beach or lie by the pool.
Phuket is just over an hour from Bangkok by air, and the airport is just 45 minutes from the hotel.
- enjoying the fabulous sea view or lush mountain views from your terrace day bed; either one will sooth your senses
- drinks at the rooftop lounge on a sofa style bean bag enjoying the stunning sunsets
- the wide, long sandy beach right next to the hotel, regarded as the best beach on the island
- colonial style fans cool you whilst you enjoy fresh produce in the open restaurant over a truly lovely buffet breakfast
- 130 rooms of varying sizes and style, most with sea but some with mountain views. All rooms have great high tech features as standard
- everywhere has been renovated, redecorated and refurnished with some beautiful furniture and pared back palette
- along with two superb restaurants and two very cool bars, you have the option of dining on your terrace making use of a Personal grill
- the Spa offering a personal Holistic programme – an incredible set of “wellness” retreats, designed around healthy vegan diet and active lifestyles.
- a gym with one of THE best views in the world
- luxury guest transport available to book to and from the airport
- water sports activities and equipment
The Nai Harn is part of the Leading Hotels of the World group. It is run by a team of highly professional staff that ensure your comfort is at the core of what they offer.
Two members at the heart of the team are the hotel’s general manager Frank Grassman and its executive chef Mark Jones. English born Mark has worked in a number of fantastic kitchens in Europe and Asia and loves heading out to explain his techniques used in the menu. Frank’s experience in Thai hospitality has shaped the seamless service standards you can expect here. Truly great.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
The Nai Harn Hotel
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
The Nai Harn Hotel