Exceptional Sicilian Retreat
Amongst the quiet countryside and the sweet scent of citrus blossom is Lemon House, a truly exceptional and elegant Sicilian B&B. Deliciously sophisticated, this adults-only, four-bedroomed guest house combines the elegance of an English villa with the warm hospitality of Sicily.
Check out this great little video to get a better idea of Lemon House
Lemon House is nestled amongst the countryside of Rina, a hamlet of Savoca, which is famous for having been chosen as the set for the film, “The Godfather”. Here, time stands still. Verdant hills, vineyards, citrus and olive groves surround you and the horizon reaches out towards the magnificent Taormino Bay. Lemon House is conveniently situated for easy access to the main attractions of eastern Sicily: Taormina, Catania, Siracusa, Noto, Mount Etna and the Alcantara Gorge.
Catania Airport is 65km away and the nearest beach, only 3km.
- There are so many places to visit: Taormina. Mount Etna. Gole Dell Alcantara, Siracusa, Noto, Marzamemi, Messina, Catania….the list goes on!
- Christel is the ultimate hostess and combines a perfect welcome with space to unwind. She can also help plan any aspect of your stay in Sicily
- We love it when the village festival is on (last week in August) – it’s very special time and a chance to enjoy people of all ages coming together to party!
- The Godfather Bar in Savoca is well worth a visit if you’re a fan of the film
- Every corner has been designed to offer guests complete tranquillity and peace. The hotel rarely accepts children under 12 for this reason
- The four bedrooms offer a warm, comfortable atmosphere and are decorated beautifully, combining classic and modern design
- Bathrooms and elegant with great towels and toiletries
- The breakfast here is very special, sumptuous and offers everything you could wish for – plus it takes place in the glazed breakfast room overlooking the pool which is stunning in itself
- There’s a beautiful garden and pool area, perfect for kicking back and breathing in the delicious Sicilian air
- Beauty treatments and massage can be arranged for you and if you’re after something particularly special, private excursions can be arranged for you: a helicopter tour or a private driver perhaps?
After years of working in tourism around the world, Christel arrived on Sicily and fell in love with the island. Eventually she had the opportunity to realise her dream of creating her own beautiful house and B&B, one crafted with care and passion. Her ethos is that guests should feel they’re staying with friends, something held dear by Christel, husband Massimiliano and their daughter Emma, as well as helping them explore and get the most of their time on Sicily.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.