Cornish wellness resort
This stylish resort overlooking the beach at Falmouth is the perfect retreat. Spa, restaurant, great rooms and all with Falmouth town centre close by when you feel like an explore. The perfect package – check out this video for a full flavour of St Michaels
A licensed wedding venue, St Michaels is the perfect intimate wedding venue for up to 60 guests. Overlooking the beach in Falmouth it’s a stunning location for making your vows and then choose from small lunches to full day events, most of which can be tailored to suit your individual requirements.
St Michaels Resort is just across the road from the town’s Gyllyngvase Beach, meaning many of the rooms have fantastic views. It’s also a great starting point for some fab coastal walks – check out the hotel’s own guide to local walks. Even better, with the train station just down the road you don’t even need the car. Falmouth itself, one of Cornwall’s loveliest coastal towns, has an amazing array of activities, bars and restaurants.
Falmouth train station is less than five minutes’ walk and is 5 hours from London or Bristol. You could fly to Exeter or Newquay and train or car from there. The A30 is the best road in.
- The rooms here are cool and calm in their décor and there’s a range of sizes and facilities to suit (including family rooms)
- The spa at St Michaels Resort offers a range of fantastic treatments, including the south-west’s largest hydro pool and rhassoul – a private Moroccan steam room for mud and scrub treatments
- The restaurants here are great, which means if you’re truly looking for an escape you don’t really need to leave the hotel… The Garden Kitchen is open all day adding to that totally relaxed vibe
- Which also includes popping in for an afternoon tea. Lovely
- A stay here without a car is incredibly easy both in terms of getting here and for whilst you’re here. Great facilities, historic town on your doorstep plus Cornwall’s coastline and beaches to explore right across the road
- A range of rooms, suites, family rooms and individual rooms designed to meet every requirement
- Of the 84 rooms, 20 have lift access and 3 are fully fitted with accessible facilities
- The Brasserie on the Bay restaurant has a great range of local dishes, often sourced locally too, plus there’s the more relaxed vibe of the Garden Kitchen
- Smashing cocktail bar for super chilled evenings
- The state-of-the-art health club offering a range of facilities with over 100 instructor-led classes each week across the beach, fitness, spin and rowing studios, plus four tennis courts, expansive gym and swimming pool with sauna and steam room
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
St Michaels Resort
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
St Michaels Resort