As an introductory offer, receive a 5% discount when you mention Further Afield when booking. Valid on stays until the end of May 2018.
Cheerful Beachfront Escape
Let the sea breeze and the sound of crashing waves be your alarm clock while staying at this contemporary and intimate beach apartment. The property, with its vibrant and eclectic interior, sits on the stunning Northumberland coastline, and is a minute’s walk from the bustling harbour. Spending your holiday here means not having to choose between quiet serenity and a fun filled evening; The Beach Pad ticks off all the boxes!
Have all the handy convenience of being a short stroll from shops, restaurants, and pubs, with all the peaceful atmosphere that beach living provides. Located in Seahouses, staying here will give you a plethora of activities to choose from.
Breathtaking and wild, The Farne Islands are directly off the coast, and boats leave from the nearby harbour making it the perfect day trip option. The private Ocean Leisure Club, to which you’ll have access as a guest, is also a wonderful way to spend the better part of a day.
Newcastle with its International Airport and other transport links is an hour away.
- The apartment’s proximity to the Northumberland coast is fantastic. All that gorgeous scenery is practically at your doorstep, and will surely be a memorable backdrop for your holiday.
- The youthful and bright feel of the apartment, accented with modern elements lends a fun feel for a couple’s getaway.
- If choosing to have a night off from the fabulous local dining scene, the contemporary kitchen complete with integrated appliances has everything you’ll need to prepare your own seafood masterpiece.
- Membership to the private Ocean Leisure Club means you’ll have access to swimming pools, fitness classes, and most importantly, indulgent and luxurious spa treatments (small entry fee applies)
- The Farne Islands (the most famous sea bird sanctuary in the UK), is a short boat ride away. Spend the day enjoying some of the best wildlife watching anywhere. The large colony of grey seals are sure to entertain, and you may occasionally spot dolphins
- Two double bedrooms each with ensuite (no sharing with the rest of the group!!)
- The apartment is on the ground floor making it more easily accessible and one ensuite has a walk in shower, but there are some steps and it is not fully disabled accessible
- A very well equipped kitchen, with modern integrated appliances
- Outdoor seating area with a wrap around terrace to take in that beautiful sea view
- There is Wifi throughout the Beach Pad, as well as a phone landline
- Handy laundry facilities, as well as a starter pack of cleaning supplies, are included
- There is a TV/DVD player in the living area
- A welcome tea tray, as well as a bottle of wine are a perfect way to begin a fun filled retreat
Fiona McKeith, founder of the Coastal Retreats group of properties, started the company in the 1990’s with the intent to bring style to family focused holidays. Her sister Alison joined the effort soon after it began expanding, and both continue to personally select and inspect all cottages. You’ll definitely see and feel the dedication and attention to detail when enjoying a coastal retreat of your own.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
The Beach Pad
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
The Beach Pad