Beautiful Eco Friendly Dorset Cottage
Surrounded by fields in the small village of Charlton Down, Corner Barn also just a stone’s throw from Dorchester with everything this amazing area has on offer within easy reach. The stunning coastal beaches of Studland and West Bay are a short drive, perfect for walks along the Jurassic coast, or have a go at some kite surfing in Portland; Anabel will give you some tips! Take in the pretty village of Puddletown or visit Thomas Hardy’s cottage where he drew inspiration from this area to write some of his most famous works. You will certainly feel far from the madding crowd here.
- Living in style surrounded by nature and peace and quiet
- The location is perfect to get out and enjoy every bit of the local area, whether it be on foot, bike or jumping in the car but once you’re back in the barn …..and breath!
- The outdoor area is perfect for balmy summer evening’s to watch the sun drop behind the hills surrounded by the diverse and interesting planting
- Your hosts are nature kind, environmentally aware and generous hosts. We need more hosts like this in the world
- We loved the fermented foods you received as part of your welcome pack, with additional tutorials available too – not often you can go on holiday and come back healthier!
- The TROPIC skin products provided will give your skin a well-earned treat
- Two comfortable double bedrooms will ensure a great night’s sleep
- A fabulous open living room, kitchen and diner – great for bringing everyone together
- Wood burner for cozy nights in plus 55″ HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Netflix
- Huge walk-in shower within wet room with a large bath
- The whole Corner Barn is accessible on the ground level with no ledges/bumps so ideal for those less mobile
- Large outdoor area with sun-loungers and barbecue
- There is parking for up to four cars.
Graham and Anabel are highly committed to ensuring that their guests enjoy the most out of their stay. They are up to speed on making fermented drinks, making up age old recipes, kite surfing and anything nature and health focused. One review sums it up beautifully:
“Graham and Anabel were the perfect hosts. We couldn’t have asked for a better stay 🙂 The place was spotless and we felt well looked after and cared for with the additional touches.”
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Charlton Down, Dorset
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Charlton Down, Dorset