Palazzo Valletta Suites is offering up to 50% off the cost of stays during February and March! An ideal early 2019 escape?
Historic Maltese Splendour
Stay in the buzzing heart of historic Valletta, but at the same time enjoy the peace and quiet offered by staying in this charming palazzo. Fabulous amenities mix with centuries old antiques and striking decor to deliver an experience that is unforgettable, topped off by unbeatable views from the rooftop terrace.
Just off Valletta’s main square and the Cathedral of St. John, the Palazzo is within reach of all the historic sights. Malta’s main bus station is a 10 minute walk away and endless dining options and trendy bars are on your doorstep. The island’s fabulous sandy beaches are outside of town but make a great day trip.
If arriving by air, Malta International Airport is a 30min drive. Ferry trips to and from nearby Sicily take approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- The hotel’s central location,close to everything you could want on your holiday, yet peaceful rooms is unbeatable. Nightlife, art and culture, shopping and transport links are all minutes away.
- Be sure to take in the best view in town from the rooftop lounge. Fair warning: sunsets here with a glass of bubbly in hand could become a daily ritual
- The substantial breakfast menu is amazingly varied, including lovely things like ice cream or smoked salmon, and is made to order making you feel rather special first thing
- All the bedrooms are lovely, but the recently remodelled penthouse suite is worth a look. Spacious and romantic, it’s the perfect haven high above the bustling city
- Room after room filled with family heirlooms and bold artwork creates a one of a kind atmosphere that is thoroughly Maltese
- Six individually designed and furnished rooms
- Air conditioning and central heating in guest rooms, plus safes and fridges
- Full (and brilliant) breakfast is included
- Bathrobes and towels are provided
- Luxurious Aqua di Parma toiletries are included
- Satellite HD TV’s in all guest rooms, plus Wifi throughout
- Rooftop terrace with honesty bar
- Communal salon and library spaces
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Palazzo Valletta Suites
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Palazzo Valletta Suites