Italian Villa with private pool
The white washed simplicity of this Italian holiday villa for four, surrounded by beautiful countryside, creates a stylish and relaxed retreat. Lazy days by the pool or days exploring Puglia’s highlights followed by sundowners on the terrace make for the stuff of dream Italian holidays.
Set, surrounded by five acres of open countryside, fruit trees and olive groves, close to the village of Cisternino one of the region’s (if not Italy’s) prettiest villages. The house offers seclusion without being remote and whilst attached to another property the house and grounds offer privacy. Venture out and explore the alleyways, piazzas and café culture of ancient Cisternino which also has some superb restaurants.
Ostuni is also nearby which boasts an absolutely beautifully cathedral. Go a little further and there’s the historic city of Brindisi less than an hour away with its waterfront promenades and stunning architecture. Sandy beaches are easily reached for a day on the shores of the bluest of blue Italian seas
Fly to Brindisi or Bari airport each about an hour away, or Naples which is a little further at approximately three hours. A car is essential not just to enjoy this location, but for some of the practicalities of holidaying somewhere this secluded.
- The simplicity of the house creates an oasis of calm. White walls, stone floors, full length windows, simple elegant furnishings. Casa Cicerali feels magazine spread ready without pretension or accompanying price
- The pool is lovely and has been professionally designed with shady seating areas and super views across the houses’ fruit trees and olive groves
- The kitchen here is full set up perfectly for making dinners from the local produce you can source from nearby markets
- Just hanging out at Casa Cicerali would make for a wonderful holiday, but there’s so much to do around here that it would be a shame not to explore some of the regions stunning and historic towns
- Head to the coast and the fishing ports of Monopoli and Polignano al Mare which are excellent places to sample local seafood and charter fishing boats
- Two bedrooms – one double and one twin – sharing a modern well equipped bathroom
- Large patios with views across five acres of surrounding countryside
- 10 x 5 metre pool with decking area and views across the olive groves
- Spacious dine-in Scavolini kitchen with everything you need for cooking up Italian feasts
- Underfloor heating throughout and a wood burning stove in the lounge
- Wifi and Bluetooth speaker provided
The owners relocated to this beautiful part of Southern Italy for seven years from London where Mat taught Design and Benita worked in hospitality. They now visit regularly from their base in South Wales.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.