Stately Scottish Retreat
Wrapped in stunning, historic gardens is this beautiful Scottish retreat. Beyond the weathered stone walls there’s a newly renovated, luxurious and stylish interior perfect for finding an escape. When you’re ready explore one of the most incredible corners of Scotland. Or use the hot tub instead. Your call.
Just outside of lovely Kippen, with its picturesque High Street and gastro pubs, Broich House offers seclusion without being remote. When you’re ready to explore this is an area full of a huge range of things to do. Visit historic castles – including Stirlings incredible castle – play a few rounds of golf, walk the Highlands or shores of the local lochs and find that inner peace. One unmissable experience is to visit one of the local distilleries and sample the whiskies this area is famous for.
Broich House is a short drive from Edinburgh and Glasgow with their air and rail connections. Getting around is definitely easier with a car but transfers can be arranged.
- The interiors of Broich House are simply beautiful. Spacious without being grand. Luxurious without being opulent. Basically our dream Scottish house
- The bedrooms are all ensuite – all of which are fabulous too – which makes allocating rooms easier when you’re there in a group
- Being here is like stepping off from the world for a while. Immerse yourself in the peace and space. Explore the gardens. Curl up by the fire. Dine out under clear Scottish skies. It’s a rare sanctuary
- Another way to experience this lovely house is to fill it with laughter and music, friends and dancing. This is a great place to bring together the clan
- In equal measure when you’re recharged and ready to head out there is so much to do in this area. Walking. Shooting. Lochs. Castles. Cities. Amazing food.
- On that last point, Kippen might be small but it has two superb gastro pubs which are within walking distance of Broich House
- Seven large bedrooms all of which are ensuite. Three of the rooms can be set up as doubles or twins and there are two travel cots available also
- All bathrooms are classic in style but modern and stylish
- Library with wood burner, sitting and dining rooms all set up for your group to relax and socialise
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen – chef available if you don’t want to cook
- Games room with pool table and board games on tap
- Four acres of gardens stocked in part with rare and exotic plants collected by former owner Sir Peter Hutchison, a well-respected plant collector
- There are winding pathways through the gardens and terraces
- Outdoor kitchen and hot tub
Brouch House has been in the Hutchison family for over 100 years and has just been lovingly restored by Sir James Hutchison.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.