Historic Palmers is managed coastal escape
A lovely house, perfect for groups and families with space to spread out. Walk to the beach from this dog-friendly Georgian house with its sweeping gravel drive, high ceilings and beautiful decor. Discover a network of amazing walking routes. Wander to the pub. Have an amazing holiday.
Tucked away in Port Mulgrave, along the Cleveland Way National Trail from Sandsend one way and Staithes the other, Palmers quite literally has the coast on its doorstep. Explore fossil laden rock pools and discover wind swept cliff top walks. Jump in the car and head to better known towns along this coast. Places like Whitby or Runswick Bay.
After all that exploring if you don’t fancy making use of the super kitchen at Palmers you can walk to the local pub or sample amazing fresh seafood along this lovely Yorkshire coast.
There are train and bus options for getting here, but a car makes it easier and there’s plenty of parking for big groups.
- Palmers is located in the ideal spot for exploring this area. Whether it’s beach life, hiking, exploring historic towns or sampling superb food that gets you excited then it’s all on your doorstep here
- Talking of which, there are beaches a short distance from the house, safe for all the family and utterly beautiful
- The house is perfectly set up for groups of family or friends with space to spread out and relax, but also to come together around the dining room table or on the ample terrace
- If you are travelling with varied age groups then there are plenty of games and activities at Palmers to keep everyone engaged
- The interior design is lovely here too – a copper bath is always going to be a winner with us – and it makes the most of the gorgeous original features throughout the house
- Four bedrooms – 3 king sized and one double
- Main bedroom with two extra beds for children
- Two bedrooms are en suite and there’s a third bathroom
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor, ideal for those less mobile
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Fully fitted kitchen including AGA and dining table for 8
- Lovely garden with terraces and dining area
- Wifi, TV, Blue Ray
- Plenty of parking for a big group
Palmers is managed by Shoreline Cottages, a boutique agency which only looks after high end places to stay in and around Whitby. They keep their books deliberately small to keep things personal, attentive and professional.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Port Mulgrave, Yorkshire
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Port Mulgrave, Yorkshire