Chic Costa Apartment
Close to superb beaches, cultural hotspots and historic cities this stylish holiday apartment for up to six in one of Spain’s iconic and historic coastal resorts, is an easy escape to the Costa del Sol.
Don’t be fooled by its reputation – Torremolinos is being transformed and this apartment, in an iconic 1960s block, is perfect for experiencing the culture of the town and nearby Malaga as well as great beaches and nightlife. The town centre has some great restaurants and a 10 minute walk takes you to the long sandy beaches and seafood cafes or “chiringuitos” this stretch of coast is famous for.
There’s a train direct from Malaga airport which also takes you to the heart of Malaga city if you want to explore the cultural explosion that is rocking the city. The train can also take you out to Seville or up to Granada as part of a bigger trip, or just for the day. Driving is easy here too and gives you the chance to base yourself here and fully explore both the coast and inland highlights of Andalucia.
- The apartment has been styled beautifully to make the most of the original 1960s features, space and light
- There’s a nice balcony perfect for sundowners and early morning coffees
- The development has three pools, but with the beach close by we’d always head to the sand
- Going outside of peak seasons gives you a totally different experience, with much quieter beaches and pools
- Torremolinos has great eating and nightlife options for most tastes and having Malaga on the doorstep means you won’t run out of superb restaurants to sample
- The ease of a stay here. You can leave the airport and be in the apartment within half an hour, uncorking the cava
- Large living space with part separated off for a twin bedroom and there’s a sofa bed
- Master bedroom with king size bed
- Two bathrooms
- Well fitted kitchen
- West facing terrace looking to the mountains and sea
- Entertainment system including Wifi and Netflix
- Access to three pools for residents
- The apartment block has ramps and lifts for those less mobile
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
La Nogalera Escape
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
La Nogalera Escape