Get a 10% discount when booking directly and quoting the promo code FURTHERAFIELD
Beautiful Pueblo Blanco oasis
A contemporary oasis awaits you at Almijara Residence, a beautiful boutique guest house in Cómpeta, an authentic Andalucian “pueblo blanco”. Everything you need is on your doorstep – from the historical Cómpeta church to the superb local restaurants and bars plus a region renowned for its wine, artisanal produce and outdoor pursuits.
It’s easy to see why Cómpeta is known as the pearl of the Axarquía Region. This beautiful Andalucian town sits 700 meters above sea level, providing breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, countryside and all the way down to the Mediterranean. It’s one of the best places from which to explore this phenomenal region, with Malaga airport just over an hour away by car, but there’s also a bus route if you fancy ditching the car.
- The cosy, intimate, friendly atmosphere makes this glorious Guest House feel like a real home from home
- Breakfasts are made with locally sourced produce: varied, plentiful and utterly delicious!
- It’s well located so it’s easy to get out and about to explore both the town and the region
- You’ll find complimentary, locally-sourced Cómpeta sherry and almonds in your room. Complementary coffee, tea and filtered water is available all day.
- The sunset over the plaza is magical
- Four light, airy and contemporary double rooms (all en-suite), fitted with air con and luxurious, designer beds – perfect for falling into at the end of the day. One smaller single room
- Two of the rooms have balconies overlooking the village square
- Free parking available in the Municipal parking lot makes it convenient to get to
- Complimentary chilled water and hot drinks are available all day, every day. You’ll never go thirsty!
- The honesty bar on the fabulous roof terrace means you can enjoy a drink and enjoy the incredible views, whatever the time of day. It’s always 5 o’clock somewhere…
- Ultra-fast free fibre WIFI with 4K Apple TV’s in each room
Paul and Maurice are a married couple from Southern Africa. Paul is originally from Zimbabwe, with a marketing background by profession, while Maurice comes from the entertainment and hospitality background. They want you to experience their special brand of African hospitality in Spain.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Cómpeta, Andalucia, Spain
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Cómpeta, Andalucia, Spain