Spanish town house paradise
A beautiful Andalucian village house sleeping six with a private pool, El Limón is a stylish, boutique Spanish holiday villa. The interiors are stunning and the terrace amazing. Use it as a base to explore Andalucia or simply as a retreat to relax and unwind in – either way it’s perfect.
In the pretty village of Chite, which is as lovely and traditional an Andalucian village as you’ll find. There are views across the surrounding Alpujarras and several great walks directly from the door. Being in town there are eateries nearby and Henrik and Ingo have compiled some of their favourites for guests – http://garden-of-lemons.com/en/restaurants-nearby/
Further afield you’ve Granada (only 30 minutes) and Malaga as fantastic day trips, plus myriad smaller, interesting towns and villages perfect for exploring – beach time is only half an hour away.
If arriving by air choose from Malaga Airport (1 hour, 15 minute drive) or Granada (40 minutes). ALSA buses depart from Granada regularly, and take approximately 1 hour, 10 minutes.
- The interiors of this recently renovated village house are simply stunning. Rich fabrics and interesting objects are offset by polished marble floors and whitewashed walls. It’s beautiful
- The living space flows through sets of French windows onto the terrace, where there’s that lovely plunge pool. Just soaking up the views (and the rays) recharges the soul as well as the batteries
- The kitchen has been designed and equipped with true attention to detail and you feel like you’re in someone’s private villa rather than a soulless Airbnb
- The fact that all three rooms are en suite makes sharing the house with friends or family that bit easier!
- When you can tear yourself away from the house this is an area with so such going for it in terms of history, natural beauty and fabulous cities to explore
- Henrik and Ingo truly care about helping their guests get the most of their experience here, which is reflected in both the design and their super friendly style
- Three ensuite double bedrooms (all on the ground floor)
- Large first floor terrace with plunge pool
- Beautifully appointed open plan living space with a great kitchen
- Living space designed to make the most of the views and light this house has to offer
- Underfloor heating/cooling system – perfect temperatures all year through. Also, for winter time, there is a lovely chimney
- WiFI, Smart TV and Blue ray DVD
Danish couple Henrik and Ingo spent years travelling the world as professional classical musicians before discovering what is now Jardin de Los Limońes (which is also listed on Further Afield – see here) and after extensive restorations they opened their doors to visitors. Both lovers of Andalusian culture, Henrik and Ingo hope to share its uniqueness with guests during their stay.
ReviewsLeave your own
Arnaud Decoudun, Paris: March 2019
A little corner of paradise. Simply a haven of peace, all modern comforts with a neat decoration. Everything is done to make you feel at home and even better than at home. If the photos of the site are beautiful, well know that the reality is even better. When it comes to the environment, you'll find everything, the calm, the walks in the orchards right behind the house, the small and calm streets of the village, and if you want something busier then Granada is less than 30 minutes by car.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Lecrín, Granada, Spain
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Lecrín, Granada, Spain