Warm Neapolitan welcome
Attico Partenopeo is an elegant B&B with eight rooms located in the heart of the historic city of Naples, just a few steps from the Via Toledo. It’s an ideal choice if you want to combine being right in the city with the enviable comfort and warmth of a small hotel.
Attic Parthenopeo is close to the Palazzo Reale, Maschio Angioino and Castel dell’Ovo – Naples’ historical landmarks. Perfect for truly getting under the skin of Naples, its central position means you can walk almost anywhere in the city, but you’re also near the metro line 1 if you fancy travelling further afield.
There’s no need to hire a car – a taxi will take you from the airport to the city in just 25 minutes.
- The B&B is in a great location with all the street life Naples has to offer, yet because it’s hidden away it offers an oasis of calm after a busy day of sightseeing
- Some rooms have a wonderful view of the Galleria Umberto or the beautiful courtyard
- There’s a fantastic mixture of contemporary art and interiors combined with traditional architecture
- The owners go out of their way to help guests with whatever they need, offering art and history itineraries, tickets for cultural events and they’re also more than happy to organise tables at some of the most exclusive restaurants in the city
- The panoramic rooftop terrace is a fantastic place for a drink where you can soak up the atmosphere of the city with a bird’s eye view!
- The apartment offers a more flexible stay for families or those who are staying longer
- Eight modern, light-filled bedrooms, beautifully furnished – all with Deluxe mattresses, satellite TV, large shower, air conditioning and high speed WIFI
- One of the rooms is adapted for those with less mobility
- Some of the rooms have terraces from where you can enjoy views of the Vomero hills, via Santa Brigida and the port – a great spot to enjoy breakfast in the morning sunshine
- The Residence apartment is a great choice for families (https://www.atticopartenopeo.it/room/residence-4/?lang=en). It sleeps up to 4, has its own kitchen and washing machine and offers the comforts of home along with a bit more space
- The buffet breakfast is delicious, plentiful and seasonal with lots of local treats to tempt your taste buds
- Bike hire can be arranged for those who prefer to explore the city on two wheels
Stefania and the team who run this Neapolitan boutique B&B use the mantra, “when we can share experiences with our guests then that is true hospitality, otherwise it’s just business” – something that underpins their personal and professional service.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.