If you’re looking to escape to a tranquil hideaway with fantastic scenery, look no further than gorgeous Sicilian guesthouse Baglio Giammaccaro. Cradled between mountains and the Mediterranean it’s a blend of rustic charm and modern luxury.
In the heart of the Monte Cofano Nature Reserve, guests are surrounded by amazing countryside. Picturesque Santa Margherita Bay is close by, fantastic for swimming, and if you need a break from the beauty and serenity head to the bustling town of San Vito, a 15 minute drive away.
The drive from Trapani Birgi Airport is an hour as is Palermo’s airport; transfers are available.
- The view of dramatic, jagged mountains combined with a sprawling garden leading out to a horizon filled with crystal clear sea is unbeatable
- The traditional and stylish decor throughout reflects the property’s Sicilian heritage while incorporating Arab, and modern chic elements
- The delicious breakfast served uses fruits and vegetables from the Baglio’s own garden. A stay here means eating local takes on a whole new meaning!
- Cycle to Santa Margherita Bay which is idyllic and a perfect spot to soak up the Sicilian sun
- The atmosphere here is often referred to as “joyous” and is a testament to its terrific owners and their great team
- The outdoor kitchen is fab, complete with wood stove and lovely tile work, which you’re positively encouraged to use and once a month the guys host a pizza night when locals and guests can mix
- Five ensuite rooms – all with terraces or balconies – three rooms have an extra single bed
- A breakfast using fresh produce from the garden is included, and is the perfect day starter
- Air con throughout; welcome in a Sicilian summer!
- Beautiful pool for cooling off and a hot tub, the perfect venue for stargazing, especially while enjoying some local wine
- Airport transfers are available, making arrival and departures a breeze
- Hydromassage therapy is available, allowing you to unwind even further
- Bikes are available for exploring the surrounding countryside
- Lovely communal areas, including an outdoor BBQ for guest use, covered terraces and hammocks
- Groups can hire the entire house – perfect for yoga holidays or a group of friends – during which time dinner can also be provided
Joseph and Stefano discovered what is now Baglio Giammaccaro after a long search throughout Europe. A massive amount of hard work and attention to detail transformed the space and its stunning grounds. Warm and attentive, they are on hand to make sure you have the perfect stay.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
San Vito lo Capo, Sicily
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
San Vito lo Capo, Sicily