Sardinian villa with amazing sea views
A rare find; a Sardinian villa for four with a private pool and stunning sea views which doesn’t cost the earth. Take in the views from every room and enjoy the saltwater pool during the day and the stars from your terrace at night. Chilled and stylish in the perfect location to explore Sardinia, this is the stuff of summer holiday dreams, but it’s also perfect for spring and Autumn when the temperatures “dip” to between 22 and 26.
Villa Paradiso is on Sardinia’s south east coast, where you’ll find sandy beaches a few minutes drive away and bars and restaurants (if you can tear yourself away from the terrace) nearby. Up a small road the villa has superb views of the sea and whilst it’s semi-detached it offers a huge amount of privacy, with the terrace and pool not overlooked.
Cagliari is a lovely, lovely city, full of history and beautiful architecture and the rest of the island with its fab coastline and tucked away towns and villages easy to get around with a hire car.
Several airlines fly direct to Cagliari and Villa Paradiso is less than 30 minutes drive from the airport, and you can also take a ferry from mainland Italy.
- The views. Simply that.
- The terrace and pool are lovely – not massive, but perfect for up to four of you to relax and soak up the tranquility
- The villa is stylish and comfortable and is orientated to make the most of the views
- Cagliari has some great bars and restaurants and an unexpected charm as you wander the alleyways and piazzas, plus its Roman history to explore
- Jump in the car and within minutes you’re on a sandy beach with crystal clear waters stretching away in front of you
- There’s a tap in the kitchen providing filtered water meaning less plastic usage
- Finding a villa for four with amazing sea views and its own pool is not easy, so this is a rare treat
- Semi-detached villa with wrap around terraces and uninterrupted views to the sea
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor, one a double the other a twin that can be joined as a double, both of which open on to terraces with sea views, and a full shower room
- Open plan living space on the first floor, with sofas, dining table and cooking area
- Living space flows out to terraces, with covered areas and BBQ, surrounding the lovely saltwater pool
- The kitchenette, whilst small, has everything you need including dishwasher (thank goodness!), microwave as well as an oven and filtered water from the tap
- Shower room on the bedroom floor from which you can access a laundry area
Looked after by the multi-lingual Angela and Karim as part of their My Holidays in Sardinia collection you’re in great hands as they know the island inside out and offer a truly professional and personal hosting.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.