Stylish and family friendly Whitstable
Superbly styled and decorated holiday apartment close to the High Street and beaches of Whitstable which make this town so popular year round. Browse the shops, sample the superb food, explore the Kent coastline or simply hole up in this chic holiday apartment in the heart of Whitstable.
Just off the High Street with its arty shops, independent cafes and restaurants, The Space at 8 is also brilliantly located for the beach and harbour, famous for its oysters. The vibe in Whitstable is laid back and creative but head out of town and explore the coast and countryside and you’re very quickly in simple, natural beauty. There’s also Canterbury close by with its ancient cathedral.
There are trains to Whitstable from London St Pancras which take just over an hour and the road network in this area is extensive.
- Whitstable. It’s easily reached from London and other hubs, has great food, great beaches, a virbant arts scene and is packed full of history
- The Space at 8 isn’t just thrown together. The care and attention that has gone into creating this stylish space makes it somewhere special
- Even with all that care and attention the feel is still very much relaxed and that this is your home from home. Enjoy it as your own
- The tiled bathroom is a beautiful thing
- Hire a bike from the hire company just down the road and set out on the Crab and Winkle cycle path linking Whitstable with Canterbury, passing through beautiful woodland and with lovely views
- After that cycle ride head for oysters at the harbour and then back home to soak in that tub
- Stylishly designed and furnished ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms, one with French windows to the patio
- Open plan kitchen and living space with bi fold doors to the patio
- Stunning tiled bathroom with free standing bath and walk in shower and separate WC
- Ground floor with no steps and walk in shower but not fully accessible
- Fully equipped kitchen, including Nespresso machine, washing machine and dishwasher
- The living space has room for chilling and dining and is designed to be relaxing and informal
- The south facing patio garden with its outdoor furniture is a lovely addition and perfect for morning coffees or evening cocktails
- Incredibly family friendly with all sorts of extras available including Baby Bjorn travel cot and mattress
- Wifi, vinyl, local guides and a welcome pack included
- There’s a pay as you go car park opposite and free on road parking nearby
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
The Space at 8
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
The Space at 8