Beautiful French holidays and events
A wonderfully renovated collection of stylish holiday homes between Bordeaux and Sarlat. Choose from a converted pigeon loft for two to a 14th century house sleeping 12 – or take all of them for an incredible group holiday or intimate event in France.
Domain of Peyrat sits in its own sweeping green grounds offering privacy and space to unwind and retreat. Across the estate there are two pools, covered terraces and the romantic backdrop of the pond in the heart of the gardens. All of this seclusion makes the ideal intimate event venue or party – imagine welcoming guests to this wonderful French estate and calling it your own for the day. Wonderful.
When you’re ready to explore the area Domain of Peyrat is ideally located 15 minutes from Bergerac and 1 hour from Bordeaux – making getting here super easy. There are villages nearby with restaurants and shops, plenty of local produce to cook up at home but you could also choose to simply stay at home and let your hosts provide your catering.
- This group of houses has been renovated beautifully, retaining stunning original features but creating comfortable modern spaces
- The flexibility of the different houses meaning you can accommodate different sized groups, all the way up to large multi family or generational groups where space is important but so is coming together
- The hosts at Domain de Peyrat will happily look after your catering and activity requirements or simply leave you be to enjoy the peace and tranquillity and manage all of that yourself
- Whilst this is an accessible and historical region full of fascinating things to do, the joy of this estate is the possibility to escape and live by your own rhythm
- La Maison Forte – the main house of the original estate has four double and two triple bedrooms and five bathrooms, lovely communal areas and a private pool
- Le Chai – a converted barn with three ensuite double bedrooms. Recently converted this sunning house has beautiful private gardens and a private pool
- L’Appartement du Roi – an independent apartment with two double bedrooms and access to a shared pool
- La Pigeonnier – which is in the process of being renovated is a house for two in the middle of the gardens. Stone walled and full of charm and character. Access to a shared pool and a wood-heated Nordic bath
- The houses are surrounded by beautiful grounds and rolling fields where the owners horses graze and are always happy to be petted
- There are a range of catering options available spanning everything from breakfast through to every meal covered!
- All of this means you could host an array of different events – business and personal – and the hosts are on hand to help with planning
- To help with this there are a range of great entertainment options including film projector
Passionated about nature in the broad sense, they strive throughout their journey to reconcile economic issues, ecological ideals and personal lives around values that are dear to them such as sharing, culture and the art of simplicity.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Domain de Peyrat
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Domain de Peyrat