Pay for 3 nights, stay as long as you can for up to 7 nights for the same price. This special offer is valid from October 6 – December 22, 2018, and January 5 to March 30, 2019.
SUN-DRENCHED LUXURY SPAS
If you are looking for absolute privacy, utter peace, enduring luxury and endless spas, these stunning gay friendly gites converted from a former priory and set in 100-year-old Mediterranean gardens in the South of France offer spacious, top of the range luxury accommodation for couples only. There’s also a spectacular loft apartment with panoramic views, divine interiors and its own indoor jacuzzi.
Set in the spectacular landscape of Languedoc near the Mediterranean coast, Le Domaine de Monteils is close to sandy beaches, historic towns, national parks and endless vineyards. There are nearby villages to walk or cycle to and plenty of places to discover nearby.
Nimes and Montpellier are the nearest airports (30km), with a further airport at Marseille 65km away. If you head down by car, the motorway exit is 18 km so it is easy to reach – yet this place is bathed in isolated, expansive quiet and peace.
- the undivided attention to detail, from fresh flowers in the bathroom to the quality of the fittings, the high quality linen and mattresses and of course the immaculate pool… these gites are a very private, luxurious treat
- the vistas and the landscape invite you to explore at your own pace – whether you want to explore historic towns, see pink flamingos (surely a must) on the salty lakes of the Camargue, searide on a catamaran, fish for tuna or hop in a hot air balloon to get the bigger picture
- but you might just be tempted to spend quite a lot of time ‘at home’ –slipping endlessly between the pool to your own sun-drenched terrace is, afterall, an appealing way to spend an afternoon…
- and the home cinema (UK Freesat+DVD) in your living space at the end of long, not-so-busy day is a very fitting way to unwind with a bottle of the best local wine – recommended by ever-helpful owners
- Loft Benjamin – terraces with spectacular panoramic views, luxury interiors and its own jacuzzi. Once you close the door might just never leave
- surrounded by vineyards, the Domaine de Monteils consists of several independent stone houses, a lovely patio and vaulted passages. In total there are five ‘apartments’, four of which have ‘sight protected’ private terraces each with its own private spa. The loft apartment has direct access to the surrounding parkland with its own designated space
- this accommodation oozes glamourous interiors and attention to detail. The quality is superb, and perfect for a romantic honeymoon or just somewhere to get away from it all in style
- the cottages, apartment and the loft are all bright and spacious with a mixture of antique and modern interiors. From panoramic views, large leather sofas and, each has its own luxuries to ensure a deeply comfortable and relaxing stay
- you’ll find perfectly appointed kitchens, free WiFi, large LED screens on the wall, your own coffee maker, iPod docks and everything you’d expect to meet a high level of holiday comfort
- Loft Benjamin is its own little haven. 160m2 of light airy space, high ceilings, minimalist interiors and a private terrace with wonderful views
- if you want to wander, there are five hectares of gardens, shaded with hundred years old pine trees, cypress, cedars and mulberry trees. There are also two bikes to borrow if you want to freewheel down the lanes to the local village for a pastry or breakfast
Frederic and Richard have been living in the Languedoc for over 20 years and know almost everything there is to know about the area. They really enjoy seeing their guests relax and recommending the best things to do and places to eat. They have a passion for renovating old buildings, design and decoration and it shows through all their gites.
ReviewsLeave your own
Jeremy and Jean Claude : June 2014
We have just returned from a week at this property and it is without doubt the nicest holiday accommodation we have ever visited. The property is truly charming and has been finished to the highest standard. The owners are very friendly and did everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. It is very peaceful and a great place to unwind and explore this beautiful part of France. We stayed in suite Luna and really loved it. We will definitely be going back next year!
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Le Domaine de Monteils
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Le Domaine de Monteils