Unbelievably beautiful French retreat
A French country house bursting with character and charm, surrounded by stunning countryside. Lavender filled gardens. Salt water pools. Beautiful interiors. The ideal retreat venue or holiday villa in rural France.
Secluded and private Le Manoir Retreat makes for a heavenly escape, but you have the village of Villeneuvette and its uber traditional bar and restaurant just down the road, plus the larger Clermont L’Hérault slightly further.
Montpellier and Beziers are both half an hour away and the nearest sandy beaches of the Mediterranean the same.
- The wonderful peace and tranquility. It’s perfect for retreats that need that sense of escape, but also offers the sense of seclusion and privacy ideal for group holidays or intimate events
- The perfect blend of traditional French design and character with modern expectations in terms of bathrooms and kitchen
- Each of the bedrooms are completely different, but have beautiful furnishings and design
- We rather like the grandness of The Library bedroom with its bookshelves and sofas
- Taking the gites for a larger group mean that everyone has their own space, especially good for multi-generational holidays
- If you’re travelling from London there are train options to Montpelier from as quick as 7 hours, perfect for a spot of slow travel
- If you are looking for a retreat venue the different accommodation types means you can separate guests and teachers in various ways
- The house sleeps 10 across five individually styled bedrooms, all with their own bathrooms
- Two of the bedrooms are on ground floor making them easier to access
- Various seating and dining areas throughout the main house, all opening on to terraces designed to make the most of the wonderful climate
- Well-designed kitchen with central island (ideal for cookery demonstrations)
- Large courtyard and beautiful gardens, plus a salt water horizon pool. There’s a second pool with the gites too
- The house is the perfect venue for all sorts of retreats, including yoga with its designated yoga platform overlooking surrounding vineyards
- Barbara has an extensive list of contacts across the area to help provide whatever you need for your stay at Le Manoir Retreat, including caterers and transfer providers
Barbara and Richard own Le Grand Hermitage having given up their commercial careers in the cosmetics industry in the UK to focus on this venture.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Le Manoir Retreat
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Le Manoir Retreat