BLISS BY BATH
These high quality self-catering B&B rooms are close to the beautiful city of Bath – but situated deep in the Wiltshire countryside in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In a stylishly converted dairy on a working farm, each room has its own front door, en-suite and stylish kitchenette and an amazing farm shop onsite.
From this peaceful working farm, visitors can easily head out on foot across the rolling Wiltshire hills and soak up all that peace. Just as easily head to beautiful Bath for a day of shopping, history or spas! Aside from city days out, there are several recommended restaurants within a few miles – but with wine and local lamb at the farm shop, you might be tempted to cook up, stay in and sink into the luxury beds.
T’s quiet location is a few minutes from the main A4 route between Chippenham and Bath, and just nine miles from Bath. Drivers will find plenty of parking space at T’s farm on arrival by car.
- all the foodie goodies available on the farm – and the fact that you can buy
- wine and beer within yards of your own rural front door
- the extremely comfortable beds matched with large towels and gorgeously fragrant local aromatherapy products, encourage you to slip into a really relaxing break
- the rooms are well located for an easy get-away – stylishly well equipped to high standards of comfort and convenience. There are also very generous complimentary breakfast ingredients
- with great reviews and stunning views from the farm, T’s B&B is perfect as a base from which to indulge in the joys of the Bath Spa, do a spot (or a lot) of shopping or simply amble out for a easy country stroll
- four rooms with beds you will love to relax in, the softest pillows and the best cotton linen sheets – surrounded by the soft, neutral tones of environmentally friendly paint
- two of the rooms have an interconnecting door, so are perfect for families – cots and high chairs are available on request
- en-suite shower rooms stocked with local Somerset products using active natural ingredients and pure aromatherapy oils – all to enjoy before enveloping yourself in generously sized organic cotton towels
- the rooms, with perfect use of space, all have a decent-sized fridge, toaster and a kitchenette with two electric hobs for cooking up a meal to enjoy at a stylish table for two
- breakfast – for you to make up yourself – is provided with a feast of delicious produce from fresh milk and juice to free range eggs, a variety of bread and cereal, a selection of teas and real coffee – as well as bottled water and biscuits
- the farm produces its own lamb, pork and bacon, cider, apple juice, jam, honey from hives on the farm and of course the free range eggs – all are on sale in the on-site fully licensed farm shop
- LED large screen TV’s with DVD player, iPod docks, free WiFi, alarm clock (if you must have one…) and hair dryer can be found in each room
Caro and David have lived in the area for over 20 years and have run their 17.5 acre farm from this corner of Wiltshire for the last seven. They have sheep, chickens and pigs and lots of fruit and vegetables so you will never run short of things to buy from their fab farm shop. They clearly love what they do and enjoy sharing it with their guests.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Nr Bath, Wiltshire, England
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Nr Bath, Wiltshire, England