Surprising East Sussex Seaside Hideaway
Tucked away in a quiet street, close to the open sandy beaches and wild stretches of this part of the East Sussex and Kent coastlines, is this fantastically renovated holiday home for 8 to 10. Cool, stylish and comfortable with masses to explore this is makes for an ideal weekend or holiday escape.
Just outside of Rye, with it Medieval cobbled streets, is Camber Sands. A more recent arrival on this beautiful and sometimes wild coast it might not have the history, but my goodness it has the location! Wander the few minutes to the open, unspoilt and spacious sandy beach.
But when you want to indulge and explore there is more than just Rye – although it is gorgeous – with the other worldly Dungeness and loads of villages and towns including up and coming Hastings within easy day trips. Nicola has put together a few top tips for you ahead of a stay
- The whole of the Cloud Cabin, inside and out, has been curated and crafted to create a stylish retreat. We love it
- Head to the beach for a day in the sun or to blow the cobwebs away depending on the weather – but its stunning whatever the season
- The towns and villages around here are historic and beautiful and offer enough to entertain all members of the gang, whatever the age
- Cloud Cabin has been crafted to offer a flexible space that can accommodate groups of up to 10 or just provide a generous space for the family to unwind in
- There is no TV here. We like that a lot. But there’s loads of games and Wifi throughout if you need it plus a pull down screen and projector for film nights (bring a laptop with a hdmi port or adaptor)
- There are vintage Welsh blankets for wrapping up on a cooler night and a beautifully styled and spacious garden cabana – get out there and make the most of those starry nights – plus a paddleboard and bicycle for guests
- Two bedrooms with king size beds on the first floor, with a third sleeping up to two in full-sized single bunks
- A second flexible large ground floor living /sleeping and mezzanine sleeping space above: Two very good quality single sofa beds (with memory foam toppers) in the living area and two full size single beds in the mezzanine. This area has two shower rooms off it as well which can be shared with rest of the house or as private en suites.
- Sitting and dining rooms large enough to accommodate everyone and space for a couple more lunch guests
- Super, well equipped kitchen
- Three super stylish bath and shower rooms
- Two lovingly maintained outside spaces with sub-tropical planting, plenty of seating and dining zones plus a BBQ, firepit and a spacious, beautifully styled garden cabin with festoon lights everywhere front and back!
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Camber Sands, East Sussex
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Camber Sands, East Sussex