IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY
1. CONTENT: We reserve the right to refuse any application for inclusion on this website, and we have the sole right to remove any content.
2. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: We use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and we correct any mistakes as soon we can. We do not monitor, check or endorse information submitted by third parties and you should be aware that such information could be inaccurate or out of date.
While we do make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on furtherafield.com we are not responsible for any errors, omissions or changes that may have occurred after putting the information on our site. All recommendations, opinions expressed and prices are for guidance only. Personal descriptions have been written in good faith and are just personal opinions and we accept no liability for the descriptions given. All views and opinions expressed are ours and they maybe different to yours.
Before you book you should discuss any special needs with the owner. Our information is a guide and not a statement of fact.
We are not an agent for owners. We cannot accept any responsibility for your direct dealings with owners or for your experience of their property. All the owners of places featured are responsible for providing you with details of the final fee and booking conditions for your reservation.
We advise that you deal with any complaints immediately. We cannot intervene in any disputes between you and owners but we will investigate any reasonable complaints.
3. INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY USERS: We accept no liability for information supplied by any user for display on Further Afield. If you submit information for display on the website you are responsible for ensuring it is accurate, complete, updated when necessary and for ensuring that it is not untrue, defamatory, obscene, abusive, objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties. You guarantee that you have taken all reasonable steps and precautions to ensure that any information you provide or upload is free from viruses and anything else that may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the website or any other technology.
We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on Further Afield that we consider to constitute a misuse of the website or which is otherwise harmful to users of the site. You will indemnify us from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising from your failure to observe any of the terms of this condition.
4. COPYRIGHT. The copyright and all other rights on this site are owned by Further Afield, or the material is included with the permission of the owner who holds the rights. As a visitor to this site, you may copy material for your own private or domestic purposes, but copying for any commercial or business use is strictly prohibited.
5. RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES. Further Afield grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access this web site and to view and download information contained at this web site (collectively, the “Site”), solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to your ongoing compliance with all terms of this Agreement. You agree to be responsible for all access of this Site by your equipment or account, whether by you or others. You are also solely responsible for providing and maintaining all equipment, software and services needed to access and use the Site. You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose. You agree not to rent, retransmit, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the Site or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. You agree not to copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify or make derivative works of the Site. You agree not to use the Site to operate a service bureau or for any other use involving the processing of data of other persons or entities. You do not receive any, and Further Afield retains all, ownership rights in the Site. AntiSpam Policy – FurtherAfield.com strictly prohibits members from sending unsolicited mass emails or spam. Any member using spamming techniques for soliciting referrals will be immediately terminated. In addition, their mailing address will be ineligible for opening a new membership account
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY, LIABILITY: The Site is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis. You assume the entire risk of loss in using the Site. Due to its large size and complexity, the Site may contain inaccuracies, omissions, errors or other defects. Further Afield and its suppliers do not warrant that the Site will meet your needs or expectations, that the Site will be error free or uninterrupted, that errors can or will be corrected, that the Site is reliable or timely, or that any information on the Site will provide any particular results or usefulness. Further Afield Escapes and its suppliers reserve the right to make changes and improvements to, or discontinue, the Site or any part thereof. Further, Further Afield does not represent that the Site is appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, counties or other jurisdictions; accordingly, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in accessing the Site. Further Afield reserves the right to list any property which, in Further Afield’ sole judgment, meets the general requirements of the Further Afield customer including some properties that do not serve breakfast, complimentary or otherwise.
7. FURTHER AFIELD AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE AND YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL FURTHER AFIELD OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIM OR LOSS INCURRED BY YOU (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS, OR COMMITMENTS, LOSS OF ANY GOODWILL, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST, DAMAGED OR MISAPPROPRIATED DATA, INABILITY TO USE DATA, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR COMPUTER VIRUSES), IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER FURTHER AFIELD OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, DEFAMATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS, AS WELL AS THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS. IF THE WARRANTY EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER BE HELD UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE, USER AGREES THAT FURTHER AFIELD AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED $1 U.S. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or the limitation of duration of an implied warranty, so the limitation or exclusion herein may not apply to you. This warranty shall not be applicable to the extent that any provision of this warranty is prohibited by any federal law, or by any state or local law which cannot be preempted. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
9. SUBMITTED INFORMATION: You agree not to submit to the Site any information that infringes upon or violates the privacy, rights, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others, anything that is illegal, defamatory, obscene, harassing, offensive, objectionable or sexually explicit, that encourages a violation of the law, that contains a virus, that is off-topic, or, without Further Afield’ permission, that contains any solicitation or advertising. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Further Afield’ from any damages and costs, including without limitation court costs and attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Site. By submitting information to the Site, you grant Further Afield’ the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, edit, copy, modify, adapt, combine, incorporate, publish, publicly perform, translate and distribute all or part thereof in any form and for any purpose whatsoever, and you also permit other users of the Site to use that information subject to the rules of the Site. Further Afield shall have the right, but not be obligated to, monitor the Site to determine users’ compliance with this Agreement and applicable laws. Further Afield shall have the right in its sole discretion to not publish or remove any submitted information.
10. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. The Site may contain information submitted by third parties, including without limitation users and suppliers, and may also contain links to third party sites. Those third parties are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information they submit. Further Afield has no more control over such third party content than does a public library, newsstand, or bookstore, and Further Afield is not responsible for such third party content. Further Afield does not evaluate or endorse any third party information. It is your responsibility to evaluate all information provided on the Site, or to obtain specific professional advice.
11.COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS. This Site compilation and all portions authored by Further Afield are Copyright © 2017 Further Afield. All rights reserved. Portions of the Site authored by third parties who have licensed their material to Further Afield are owned by those respective third parties. You agree not to alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend at Site.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. This is the exclusive and entire Agreement between Further Afield and you regarding its subject matter. You may not assign any part of this Agreement without Further Afield’ prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of Colorado without reference to choice of law principles. Further Afield Escapes may terminate or restrict your use of the Site at any time without notice if Further Afield believes you have not fully complied with this Agreement. Further, either party may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause; upon termination for any reason, your obligations under this Agreement shall continue, except that you agree to no longer access or use the Site. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts of Jefferson County, Colorado for all matters arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Site. You understand that Further Afield may comply with law enforcement requests or subpoenas regarding your use of the Site. Further Afield reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time by posting the new terms on the Site, which modifications shall take place immediately. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach or default. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that effectuates the intent of the original provision. Further Afields’ suppliers, licensors, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and agents shall be third party beneficiaries of Further Afield rights under this Agreement. All rights not granted expressly by this Agreement are reserved.
13: RESERVATIONS SERVICE. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement and use the Site pursuant to this Agreement, and that the information you submit will be true and accurate. You agree to pay for all goods and services that you, or others using your account, order through the Site, and to pay any taxes levied on your use of the Site or your transactions on the Site, except for those based on Further Afield annual net income. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your purchase via the Site of goods and services from third parties, and you agree to fully comply with those third parties’ terms and conditions.