Ionian coastal Villa
This holiday villa for six on Kefalonia has one of those special, almost otherworldly locations. Along with a luxurious infinity pool, it has incredible panoramic views of the Ionian sea that will stay with you forever.
On the southern tip of Kefalonia, one of Greece’s picturesque Ionian islands, Villa Louloudia’s position will take your breath away. Surrounded by unspoilt countryside, the property is remote enough to provide peace and quiet while still being within easy driving distance to the town of Skala should you need some hustle and bustle. Two beautiful sandy beaches are only 800 meters walk away.
Kefalonia Airport is approximately a 55 minute drive.
- The fantastic view of the Ionian really is exceptional. Spending an afternoon on the terrace watching sailboats in the distance gliding along the glittering sea is an unforgettable experience
- The infinity pool is a stunner. Perfectly situated to provide the most breath taking views, you’ll never want to leave
- The patio and outdoor dining area is great and designed to make the most of the climate and those views
- Inside there’s space to spread out and all the rooms have super views and their own bathrooms
- The town of Skala is near, but not too near!
- Three bedrooms, all ensuite
- Great open plan living space with modern kitchen and doors to the terrace
- Terrace with BBQ, sun loungers, parasols, and an outdoor dining area
- Air conditioning throughout
- Satellite TV with DVD player. There is also an iPod dock and CD player
- There is a washing machine and clothes dryer, handy for longer stays
- Housekeeping service twice a week is included, allowing you to relax
Jane and Andrew are the villa owners and manage it with the help of a wonderful housekeeper who lives on the island. They fell in love with Kefalonia many years ago and decided they would love to have a villa there. After many years of searching for that special location to build their dream home, they found a beautiful spot just above Mounda and Kaminia beaches and the rest is history.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.