Spacious Turkish Villa
Looking to indulge in some relaxation in the sun? Look no further than this Villa Cukur, a holiday villa for six in Kalkan with private pool. Stunning mediterranean sea views, lush gardens and airy interiors, all within a short stroll to a picturesque town. The perfect place to unwind, kick back, and enjoy a different pace of life.
Villa Cukur is up on the hill overlooking the sophisticated seaside resort of Kalkan, but is still close to the action. The town’s harbour (a 12 minute walk) has an array of excellent rooftop restaurants, cafes, and a lovely pebble beach.
Arriving by air, Dalaman airport is approximately two hours away by car. Car hires or transfers can be arranged through the villa. Alternatively, Antalya airport is a three hour drive away.
- The outdoor area around the villa is lovely. A large pool, outdoor dining area, pergola with traditional Turkish kiosk seating, and picturesque garden will keep you comfortable while enjoying a spectacular sea view. The terrace, balcony and roof have AMAZING views of Kalkan Bay and the Taurus Mountains
- The hassle free town of Kalkan is a fantastic place to be based, filled with activities to suit all tastes. Check out the weekly Thursday market for interesting shopping and observing local life
- The villa’s proximity to the centre of town means a leisurely stroll to dinner, while being peacefully just outside of all the hustle and bustle
- Mehmet, the warm and friendly agent who looks after you is extremely helpful in securing some fantastic reservations and day trip activities
- The area’s many boat excursions often include a wonderful meal and allow you to experience the glittering coast of south west Turkey in a truly special way
- The large and sun filled property feels spacious and homely at the same time
- Two double bedrooms and a third twin room, two with en suite and the third with access to its own shower room
- A private pool and garden, along with sun loungers, hammock and pergola with seating extend the living area feel into the outside
- A fully equipped kitchen allows for some fantastic meals at home, should you choose
- There is an outdoor dining area along with BBQ, a great place to take those meals and soak up the views
- Wifi, TV, DVD and CD player provided
- A complimentary welcome pack consisting of assorted essentials and wine is waiting for you
- Air-conditioning throughout the villa means you’ll always be completely comfortable
- Washing machine with easy access to roof terrace and washing line makes the necessary chore for longer stays a breeze
Ann and Mike have owned the villa for 15 years and spend part of the year living in it. Having travelled extensively in Turkey they realised Kalkan is something special in its setting and having retained its Ottoman old town architecture. Mehmet, the English speaking agent, meets you on arrival and is available 24/7 to assist in ensuring you have a stress free holiday.
ReviewsLeave your own
Annmarie: June 2018
Superb well equipped villa with excellent views of Kalkan. Villa within walking distance of numerous bars and restaurants. Pool area spotlessly clean. I would thoroughly recommend this villa.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.