Reimagined Tuscan Escape
In the heart of gorgeous southern Tuscany lies this modern villa, the style of which lends a contemporary spin to your dolce vita holiday – think chic city pad transported to rolling Tuscan hills. Whether spending your days by the pool or exploring nearby hill towns, Villa Chic is the perfect Tuscan holiday villa.
Just west of the quintessential Italian village of Cortona, Villa Chic makes for a fantastic base to explore nearby treasures such as Arezzo, Siena, Florence, Perugia, and Assisi. It’s also a wine lover’s heaven, with several of Italy’s wine centres within easy distance. Beware, if shopping’s your thing there are high-end fashion outlets within an hour’s drive…golf courses are also nearby
There are several small towns and villages nearby including Castiglion Fiorentino, Camucia and Foiano della Chiana with a range of bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
If arriving by air, Perugia’s airport is a 50-minute drive away and Florence’s airport is just over an hour’s drive, while Cortona is home to the closest train station (a 15-minute drive).
- The sleek, modern design of the villa is full of clean lines and luxurious details inside and out
- The open concept living/dining area is a roomy and comfortable place to come together but with the space to escape too – especially lovely is the fact that every room has a private bathroom. No queues…
- The thoroughly Tuscan private garden containing all the native regulars from cypresses to rosemary and fig trees is a joy to be in, not to mention smell – throw in that beautiful pool and you may not leave the grounds
- The view of rolling, lush hills from the outdoor dining terrace is unbeatable
- The villa’s proximity to myriad famous and lesser-known Tuscan and Umbrian towns makes it the perfect base for exploring this stunning region
- Villa Chic sleeps up to six in three bedrooms, all with private bathrooms
- A swimming pool with views across the rolling Tuscan countryside
- Covered dining and garden terraces designed to maximise enjoyment, even in scorching Italian summers!
- To try out some local recipes, there’s a fully equipped kitchen
- Beautiful sitting room with open fire for cooler weather
- The property is air conditioned, ideal for those steamy summer days
- Wifi is included and for nights in, there’s a flat screen TV with premium movie channels
- Towels and hairdryers are included
- A full concierge style service is available and covers everything from transfers to tours, bookings to a driver if required. All need to be booked in advance
Owners Angela and Emm, a couple originally from Paris, started their own holiday property after falling in love with Tuscany. With a background in bar and restaurant ownership, the pair have successfully transitioned into gracious hosts and personally meet guests on arrival. They offer a full concierge service, even down to a driver for shopping if required!
They also own Villa Chic Petite – next door but fully private, it can be rented together for larger groups.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Cortona, Tuscany, Italy
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Cortona, Tuscany, Italy