ALGARVE HILLTOP QUINTA
Nestled in the hills of southern Portugal, in an area of stunning protected countryside, Trinada is a stylish, spacious and airy Algarve holiday villa with a private pool…it’s everything you’d ever want for your holiday in the sun. Fantastic south western coastal views, lush gardens and that fabulous pool are just some of the highlights that await you at Trinada.
High up in the Serra de Monchique hills above the Algarve coastline, Trinada has all the makings of a subtropical oasis. It’s 25 minutes from both the West Atlantic coast and Amoreira beach (famous for its surfing and referred to as the best beach in Europe by The Sunday Times). It’s also 25 minutes away from the picturesque, cove filled Southern Algarve. Surrounding the villa are small villages with bars and shops. There are many restaurants serving local mountain food close by as well – the nearest is “Tasca do Petrol”, a 15-20 minute walk.
If arriving by air, Lisbon is three hours away by car or train, while Faro’s airport is approximately an hour’s drive away.
- The outdoor areas are to die for. The lush courtyard housing the spring- fed swimming pool affords total privacy. Other areas in the garden include a petite vineyard and a large terraced orange grove. The situation of the property allows for one of the most breathtaking views we’ve seen
- The veranda and front terrace, both with dining areas and complete with bourganvillea and grape vines, are the perfect settings for some memorable dinners and sundowners
- White walls and select statement pieces as well as high ceilings, create a feeling of spaciousness inside the home
- The home’s proximity to both the wild western and sheltered southern coasts with some of the best beaches in Europe is fantastic. Whether it’s windsurfing, riding or hillwalking (plus myriad other outdoor activities) or the world’s best Piri Piri chicken you are after, it’s all close by
- The quaint hill and coastal towns nearby are full of local charm and make for a relaxing day of exploring
- Two bedrooms, both ensuite and both with ceiling fans
- The whole house and terrace are on one level making them easier to get around for those less able
- Wifi, TV, DVD player, and Griffin speaker with iPod dock are all here
- The kitchen and separate pantry are very well equipped with everything you’ll need to create some lovely meals
- A drinking spigot provides you with that famous and pure Monchique spring water, delicious to drink and great to swim and bathe in
- There are both indoor and outdoor dining areas for seating up to eight
- The house is equipped for children (note that the pool is not fenced)
- A large Alentejo style fireplace warms up the space when you need it and creates great ambience
- The house is equipped with Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and sun lounger towels
- At the end of the drive there is private off road parking for up to three cars
Owners Adam and Stephen bought Trinada in 2016 after falling in love with the Serra de Monchique region while on holiday. They have recently been enjoying sharing their gorgeous properties with guests. Check out their other fantastic home in Devon as well – One Gidleigh Park.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Monchique, Algarve, Portugal
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Monchique, Algarve, Portugal