Family friendly Cornwall
This collection of stylishly decorated, cosy, family friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall have been designed especially with family holidays in mind. Farm animals to feed, indoor soft play area, indoor pool, riding, a balance bike track… plus everything this stunning part of Cornwall has to offer. The perfect family holiday.
Set in lush Cornish countryside, offering peace and tranquility, Tredethick Farm Cottages are also brilliantly located to explore Cornwall. The south coast is close by with plenty of family friendly beaches, plus cute towns like Fowey to explore and the famous Eden Project too. Check out this really useful guide to things to do, all of which are less than 20 minutes from where you’ll be staying – https://tredethick.com/explore-area/20-minutes-door/
Main roads into Cornwall, the A30 and A38 aren’t far making it an easy road trip from the North. If you fly down there’s an airport in Newquay with plenty of internal UK flights, from where you can hire a car – essential to making the most of a stay at Tredethick.
- Tredethick say children don’t get bored here and we can see why… indoor play barn, indoor pool, bikes, mini-tractors riding, loads of animals to get to know. This is the definition of a family friendly holiday (Tripadvisor reviews back this up, check them out)
- The cottages are really nicely designed, with modern finishes, quality fittings but at the same time relaxed and comfortable and designed with family time in mind. The gardens are enclosed for peace-of-mind but it’s easy to mix with other families too.
- There’s a little shop on site with ready made meals and extra treats if you can’t be bothered cooking or travelling further afield for your shop
- The hot tub garden is rather lovely year round, but on a summer’s evening it’s just beautiful
- Six of the cottages are on one level which makes them perfect for younger (and older) members of the family
- Eight incredibly family friendly cottages, sleeping up to 6 (+ cot)
- Each cottage is baby and toddler friendly and the owners will provide extra kit if you don’t have the room for everything
- Open plan kitchen and living spaces, plus private and communal outside spaces
- Wifi, TV and DVD player in each cottage
- Amazing array of family friendly activities on-site are included in your stay, plus extensive information available on making the most of this beautiful part of Cornwall. Full details of on site facilities are here: https://tredethick.com/facilities-activities/
- Most cottages have log fires, perfect for cooler months (and to sit in front of, wine in hand once the kids are asleep)
- Hot tub and warm indoor pool. Soft play with bean-to-cup coffee and daily newspapers for grown ups. Play barn, play park, farm trails and farm-themed balance bike track.
Owner Ashlyn Reed lives on the farm with her two children. Her husband Tim established Tredethick as a family friendly destination, and she and cottage manager Jenny have run Tredethick since Tim died in 2016. They are an experienced, friendly partnership who pride themselves in creating a beautiful, fun environment for family holidays.
Tredethick has impressive eco credentials – the farm grows the energy crop which heats the complex – and has a strong commitment to making the most of local suppliers and produce
Check out their online statement: https://tredethick.com/facilities-activities/eco-friendly/
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Tredethick Farm Cottages
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Tredethick Farm Cottages