Romantic Glamping for Two
Dial up the fun while staying in this romantic and quirky yurt for two in Cornwall. Part of the gorgeous Botelet estate, with its stunning scenery and focus on wellness events, this serene and unique experience will leave you feeling renewed.
Cradled in a lush valley in south east Cornwall, the estate is made up of 300 acres of flowery countryside. The harbour town of Looe (15 minute drive) is full of Cornish charm with some excellent gastropubs and restaurants. There’s also Fowey – another harbour town (20 mins away) – with some interesting eateries and a upmarket vibe. Take in panoramic, coastal views and stunning sunsets from Bury Down an iron age hill fort which is on the farm, or head to Polzeath (45 minute drive), home to some of the best surfing in the UK.
Cornwall Airport Newquay is a 45 minute drive. Liskeard rail station is a 15 minute taxi ride away, and has easy routes from London, Bristol, the Midlands and Edinburgh. Driving, you’re not far from the A30 which takes you back to Exeter.
- Enjoying the benefits of a luxury stay (think therapeutic massages in the on-site therapy room) then retreating to a magical and rustic yurt in a meadow of your very own
- The experience of waking up to birdsong and feeling blissfully private, looking out across a field of bluebells is once in a lifetime
- The parred back elegance of the furnishings inside create a homely vibe. We particularly love the wood stove and skylight above
- The Tamblyn family’s dedication to sustainability is commendable. Most of Botelet’s energy is produced by two Gaia domestic wind turbines, and many pieces have been up cycled throughout the property
- The breakfast club (held monthly) is open to non-residents too, giving guests a wonderfully communal experience with locals and fellow guests. Pull up a seat and feast on a delicious and seasonal menu with new friends
- The ongoing and frequently changing programme of events such as guided meditation and massage workshops are high quality and always eye opening
- Comfortable double bed with duvet, pillows, and linens provided
- Connected to electricity, there is a charging point, radio, and lighting
- The kitchen has a hob, basic equipment, kettle, and stovetop espresso, plus there’s a BBQ on site
- Firewood, matches and firelighters provided
- Cold water tap next to the yurt, shared fridge, hot shower and lavatory nearby
- Massage treatments available with pre booking
- Access to monthly breakfast club available with advanced booking
- Access to changing programme of wellness events
Multiple generations of the Tamblyn family currently help run Botelet, each lending their own expertise to make stays here unforgettable. Their forward thinking outlook led to operating some of the first glamping yurt accommodation in Conwall, and their attention to detail has awarded them countless accolades.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
The Yurt at Botelet
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
The Yurt at Botelet