Grand Villa in the Budapest Hills
This stately home was once the home of a Baron belonging to the Austrian-Hungarian double monarchy, and its dramatic and luxurious features certainly reflect that past. Carved wood ceilings, mural covered walls, stained glass windows, a pool with fountain – this home is truly stunning. Built on a large hill top, the views of Budapest below are unsurpassed. The perfect location for a group get away or event.
Using the contacts and services of Brody Land you can host your event at The Writers Villa. Think sumptuous dinners, cocktails parties and a venue no one will forget!
Situated on the Swabian hill high above Budapest, this leafy area was a playground for the powerful during the establishment of the city. Providing unbeatable views, the villa is still easily accessible from the city.
If arriving by air, Budapest International Airport is a 40 minute drive. If you are arriving by rail, Budapest-Keleti station is an 18 minute drive from the property.
- The grounds of the villa are extraordinary. Featuring a sun terrace, pool, and jacuzzi you’ll feel transported to another time. The formal garden with its fountain are lovely
- The incredible Winter Garden dining area is the ultimate place to hold a regal dinner party. Carved wood ceilings, stained glass windows and a table dressed to the nines for your group would be a wonderful memory you won’t soon forget
- Being in Budapest is enough to make us happy, with its history and chicness, but staying here and the feeling of being nestled high in the hills but with the city close by can’t be beat
- Datered dinners and BBQ’s are available on request with notice, giving you the opportunity to lay back and soak up all the romantic ambiance. Imagine celebrating one of life’s milestones with those you care about most in this amazing villa
- The infamous Brody House honesty bar is replicated at the villa, with a fantastic range of drinks including beers, wines and spirits
- Seven individually styled bedrooms (not all en-suite)
- Plentiful communal spaces
- Pool, Jacuzzi and steam room
- Outdoor terrace for meals and generally surveying the stunning grounds
- Fully equipped kitchen but dinners and BBQs can be catered if required
- Well stocked honesty bar
- Continental breakfast is included to assist recovery from said honesty bar
- Access to the Brody House concierge team
Owners William and Peter’s story began in 2004 when they sold their london flats and began to grow their business in Budapest. Their hotel in central Budapest – Brody House – was the first of a string of alternative and luxurious accommodations they now own. Their dedication to Budapest’s art scene is evident in their thoughtful approach to the project. They have created a unique experience for guests and artist friends alike, running frequent events ranging from cultural salons to fun filled nights out.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
The Writer’s Villa
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
The Writer’s Villa