Use the code “SMART” when you click on the “Book Here” button on this page and you’ll be eligible for a 10% discount on your stay. Now that is smart thinking…
This charming and chic hotel in the heart of Lisbon’s bohemian Bairro Alto district will blow you away! Staying in Lisbon’s boutique hotel, The Lumiares, you’ll get all the comforts of a 5 star hotel, but with the laid back feel of a holiday apartment. Plus, world class dining, rooftop cocktails and incredible culture on your doorstep.
On top of the Bairro Alto hill in central Lisbon, the hotel could not be better situated for visitors looking to enjoy one of Europe’s hottest capitals. Being in the boho centre of the city, galleries, nightlife, and fantastic dining are all close by.
Lisbon Airport is a 30 minute drive away. Taxi’s and car rentals are easily available, as well as the Aerobus which departs every 20 minutes.
- One of the best views in town is an elevator ride away. The rooftop patio (part of the elegant rooftop bar and restaurant) offers a stunning view of the city and river Tagus
- All rooms have kitchen and living areas, providing you that home away from home feel and you can choose from a variety of room types from studios to penthouses with two bedrooms
- The hotel is home to two celebrated eateries you’ll definitely want reservations at –
Lumi Rooftop and Rebel Cafe: Lumi Rooftop will surprise you with delicious dishesmade with local fresh products. Rebel Cafe has the best coffee and some goodsnacks for your afternoon snack.
- The Lumiares Spa is the perfect, intimate spot to recharge. Like everything else at the hotel, it’s also editorial level picture perfect
- The decor throughout the hotel is a fantastic mix of splashy high-end modern, mid-century, and cozy. The rooms are spacious, light-filled and feature high ceilings
- The hotel’s proximity to the best Lisbon has to offer is a real draw. Markets, fado bars, viewpoints and some of the best dining anywhere are all within strolling distance
- 47 apartment style suites – all with kitchens and seating areas and one fully disabled accessible
- The Spa and Gym are a great addition, featuring sauna, steam room, massage and body therapy treatments
- Private underground parking with direct lift access to the lobby is very convenient
- Rooms also have air conditioning/central heating, cable TV, sound proofing, complimentary toiletries, and nespresso coffee machines. Plus a free minibar privileges are a great perk, as well as free e-news daily
- The hotel has two restaurants specialising in modern Portuguese dishes
- A welcome drink is included as well. The perfect way to start off your Lisbon getaway
Quality over quantity is a good way to describe the Bomporto Hotels group’s policy. The team behind The Lumiares believe in providing high end, personable service and world class experiences without any pretension. Focusing on Portuguese tradition while being innovative and forward thinking has served them exceptionally well.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal