That’s Napoli is an elegant Neapolitan B&B in the heart of Naples, overlooking the beautiful Spanish Quarter. It has six attractive bedrooms and is run by hosts, Guido,Gabriella and Gianfranco who – along with their warm hospitality – have a knowledge of the city that will take you off the well-trodden tourist track, giving you a stay that’s truly Neopolitan in flavour.
That’s Napoli is located at the corner of Via Toledo, one of the city’s most important streets, and via Trinità degli Spagnoli, right in the heart of Naples. It’s just a few steps from the Royal Palace and the San Carlo Theater and its central position means you can reach the main sights with ease. Equally if you’re travelling on the city’s port is close by awhere you can catch ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento or Procida.
Naples airport is 25 minutes by car and Toledo Metro station a 5 minute walk.
- The moment you set foot outside of the calm and relaxed vibe of That’s Napoli, you’re plunged into the vibrant, Neopolitan atmosphere with its blaze of smells, lights and colours
- Read any review and it tells you how amazingly helpful Guido, Gabriella and Gianfranco are with great tips and advice
- The rooms are all big, simply furnished, unique and bright
- The fab breakfast is full of traditional Neapolitan products – and really good coffee
- The wonderful location means that nowhere is very far, so you can cover as much or as little ground as you like
- Naples offers glorious food, incredible architecture, wonderful artisan shops and a rich, vibrant history – there’s so much to enjoy!
- When you want to head out of the city there are amazing day trips by boat, including out to Capri or to Pompei. Fabulous.
- Six sunny bedrooms, all with balconies or large windows and equipped with a private bathroom, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat screen TV, minibar and safe
- Rooms can be made up as doubles or twins and some have the option of adding a bed (at an additional daily charge) making it a great option for families
- If you’re arriving by car, there’s discounted parking just a few metres away, however
- Transfers to and from the airport can be arranged
- Guido, Gabriella and Gianfranco can organise boat trips and a wide variety of excursions including sightseeing tours with english guides (including Naples Old Town, Pompei, Hercolanum, Vesuvius, Po
sitano, Amalfi, Sorrento and Capri), cooking lessons and food tours if you wish to learn more about Neapolitan life
- Children over six are welcome
Guido, Gabriella and Gianfranco created That’s Napoli from a desire to offer guests the very best of what they love about Naples and Neopolitan life. Their passion for the traditions and cultures of the city is evident and they take great pleasure in welcoming travellers from all over the world.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.